Windows 10: Windows Defender doesn't open

Discus and support Windows Defender doesn't open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having some problems with windows defender, the app does not open and the icon in the background apps shows a yellow exclamation mark. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gianpaolo0808, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Windows Defender doesn't open

Hi, I'm having some problems with windows defender, the app does not open and the icon in the background apps shows a yellow exclamation mark. I don't have any other antivirus. The second screenshot shows what happens if I try to open it it freezes like that until after some minutes it closes itself. And sorry for the bad english but it's not my first language.

:)

Gianpaolo0808, Jun 18, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Defender doesn't open 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 18, 2024
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Jun 18, 2024
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Windows Defender doesn't open

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

Windows Defender doesn't open

1. Windows Defender doesn't open - Similar Threads - Defender doesn't open

2. Windows Defender doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender doesn't open: Hi, I'm having some problems with windows defender, the app does not open and the icon in the background apps shows a yellow exclamation mark. I don't have any other antivirus. The second screenshot shows what happens if I try to open it it freezes like that until after some...
  3. Windows defender doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender doesn't start: Good evening,ultimately my Windows defender window doesn't start even if I try to launch it in some ways.Here's a picture of the problem: - I tried to do a scan of memory of Windows, everything is fine. - I tried to re-install windows, but it's still okay.What should I...
  4. Windows Defender doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender doesn't work: I didn't install any antivirus on my computer but Windows Defender says You are using other antivirus providers and it turned off Real-Time protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/50e65f73-d1c3-498f-83b4-a1203797f336
  5. windows defender doesn't work

windows defender doesn't work: [ATTACH] I can't use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/9c326b8f-0c72-490c-8a7d-db7ffc533555
  6. Windows Defender doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender doesn't work...: Hey I've had this weird problem that Windows Defender doesn't properly load, I wanted to turn off Real-time protection so I can download a few files. However, this is what it showed. [ATTACH] I'm honestly confused what just happened, I can't even manage my Windows Security...
  7. windows defender doesn't works

windows defender doesn't works: In the internet i found that i can upgrade my drivers on Lenovo laptop, so i download somthing from lenovo site and i thought this app should upgrade my drivers. and i upgraded my bios_versioni don't remember well but it was about the bios than after i start windows i notice...
  8. Protection History in Windows Defender doesn't open

Protection History in Windows Defender doesn't open: Every time i click on protection history in windows defender, the app freezes and then crashes. I don't know how to fix this problem. I have all updates installed, ran sfc/scannow command, rebooted 5 times and still the problem exists. https://imgur.com/a/hrIVdiJ...
  9. Windows Defender doesn't start

Windows Defender doesn't start: this morning, when booting my computer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall refused to start. In the Services list I saw that folliwing services were disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus service (WinDefend) Windows Defender Firewall (mpssvc) I could not change the...
  10. Window Defender doesn't start

Window Defender doesn't start: this morning, when booting my computer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall refused to start. In the Services list I saw that folliwing services were disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus service (WinDefend) Windows Defender Firewall (mpssvc) I could not change the...