Windows 10: Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA

Discus and support Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the middle of the day yesterday while using my PC, I randomly got a notification asking me to activate Windows. I rebuilt my PC months ago, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eskiie, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Eskiie Win User

Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA

In the middle of the day yesterday while using my PC, I randomly got a notification asking me to activate Windows. I rebuilt my PC months ago, and followed the steps to reactivate my PC afterwards. I had no issues until now. The activation troubleshooter won't allow me to reactivate Windows. Giving me the message "We can’t activate your copy of Windows as the digital license for this device has already been used to reactivate Windows.".

:)

Eskiie, Feb 13, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 13, 2023
  4. Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 13, 2023
Thema:

Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA

1. Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA - Similar Threads - deactivate itself won't

2. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?: When I used a HWID Spoofer on my PC for a video game I wasn't allowed to play, When I restarted my PC my windows deactivated. So I'm like "Ok, I'm going to troubleshoot it because I can see the last 5 letters of my product key at the bottom" And it gives me an error. the...
  6. Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not allow me to reactivate windows. Help?: When I used a HWID Spoofer on my PC for a video game I wasn't allowed to play, When I restarted my PC my windows deactivated. So I'm like "Ok, I'm going to troubleshoot it because I can see the last 5 letters of my product key at the bottom" And it gives me an error. the...
  7. Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivate itself and won't allow me to reactivate it. 0x803FABBA: In the middle of the day yesterday while using my PC, I randomly got a notification asking me to activate Windows. I rebuilt my PC months ago, and followed the steps to reactivate my PC afterwards. I had no issues until now. The activation troubleshooter won't allow me to...
  8. Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...: I purchased this Corsair prebuild computer in 2012. It came with Win 7 then was upgraded to Win8 and finally Win10 Home on the free upgrade . It's been my daily PC and I never had this activation issue on it before. Today it began showing me this watermark about how Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and Will Not Reactivate

Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and Will Not Reactivate: I have this computer since 2011. It has had Windows 7 then was upgraded to Windows 8 and finally Windows 10 through the years. It's been my daily driver and I never had this activation issue on it before. Today it began showing me this watermark about how Windows is not...
  10. Windows deactivating after hardware changes, won't reactivate.

Windows deactivating after hardware changes, won't reactivate.: I have made significant hardware changes to my computer and a few days after, windows has deactivated. I have tried using the troubleshooter and other methods of reactivating, however none of these have worked. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I should try next to fix this....