Windows 10: Windows Creation Tool not working

Discus and support Windows Creation Tool not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried both windows 11 and 10 downloads and nothing when I get to the screen to pick the usb it says no drivers found.I am locked out of the PC I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dylan Dietz, Sep 21, 2024 at 7:12 PM.

1. Windows Creation Tool not working

I've tried both windows 11 and 10 downloads and nothing when I get to the screen to pick the usb it says no drivers found.I am locked out of the PC I just bought it from a yard sale.

:)

2. Media Creation Tool is NOT working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're getting this issue on downloading Windows 10 using the
    Media Creation Tool. The most common are the network connection or the anti-virus firewall is enabled on your device.

To resolve this, we suggest that you manually update the operating system instead of using the Media Creation Tool. Click on this
    link for the steps on how to update
    Windows.

3. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

4. Windows Creation Tool not working

Windows Media Creation Tool Error 0x80070079-0xA001A

Your USB thumb drive needs to be at least 8 GBs.

The error code 0x80070079-0xA001A means that the tool doesn't have permission for it to run. For us to assist you, we suggest that you
    follow the simple steps listed below:

• Right-click on the Media Creation Tool.exe.

• Press Properties.

• Click on General.

• At the bottom, click on Unblock.

• Press Apply, and then OK.
    Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

You can also download the ISO first using the Media Creation Tool, then create a bootable copy. Yes, you can use it to perform clean install.

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Sep 21, 2024 at 7:17 PM
Thema:

Windows Creation Tool not working

1. Windows Creation Tool not working - Similar Threads - Creation Tool working

2. Windows Creation Tool not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Creation Tool not working: I've tried both windows 11 and 10 downloads and nothing when I get to the screen to pick the usb it says no drivers found.I am locked out of the PC I just bought it from a yard sale....
  3. Media Creation tool not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation tool not working: Media creation tool show error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-not-working/493d6960-bd09-4926-a314-7e7e562f1cba
  4. Media Creation Tool not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool not working: For the past 4 hours I've been desperately trying to update my old PC with Windows 7 to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. Unfortunately, every time I open the program, I get error 0x80072f8f - 0x20000. I've tried every single solution I could find online, but none of...
  5. Media Creation Tool not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool not working: For the past 4 hours I've been desperately trying to update my old PC with Windows 7 to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. Unfortunately, every time I open the program, I get error 0x80072f8f - 0x20000. I've tried every single solution I could find online, but none of...
  6. Windows Media Creation Tool not working?

Windows Media Creation Tool not working?: I'm receiving this error when using the Windows Creation Tool to make the install media on USB.https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10?wa=wsignin1.0It gets to 50% of creating the media and then has this error. I've tried it on 2 different laptops with...
  7. Windows Media Creation Tool not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Creation Tool not working?: I'm receiving this error when using the Windows Creation Tool to make the install media on USB.https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10?wa=wsignin1.0It gets to 50% of creating the media and then has this error. I've tried it on 2 different laptops with...
  8. Windows Media Creation Tool not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows Media Creation Tool not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Creation Tool not working: [ATTACH]Windows Media Creation Tool, also commonly referred to by some as Windows Installation Media, is an official software from Microsoft. It allows anyone to create a bootable USB drive or CD/DVD for Windows installation. So even if you don’t have the ISO file, you can...
  10. Media Creation tool not working

Media Creation tool not working: Hi, Everytime I try to create a windows ISO or bootable USB I get the same error. I tried it on several computers on the same network. Error code: 0x80200013 - 0x90019[ATTACH]...