Windows 10: Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

Discus and support Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vurolock, Apr 14, 2024.

1. vurolock Win User

Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 SUPERRAM: G.Skill Flare X5 Series 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR5-6000 CL32Shortly after I had some infrequent crashes, then windows would not start outside safe mode. I eventually ran memtest86+ and found one of my RAM sticks was faulty. After replacing the RAM my computer seemed good for a little while, but then start

:)

vurolock, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Apr 14, 2024
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Apr 14, 2024
  4. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

HUGE Windows Error!

lmao thats one of the best windows errors ive seen aside from win 98 crashing at its debut with bill gates and giving a bsod *Toast :toast:

mullered07, Apr 14, 2024
Thema:

Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

1. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error - Similar Threads - crashing around once

2. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  3. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  4. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  5. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  6. Computer is crashing once a day with a bug check error

Computer is crashing once a day with a bug check error: I have a Dell Optiplex 7020 with an i5, 8 GB ram, 240 GB SSD on Windows 10 version 2004 that keeps crashing daily with a bug check error. I have insured that all the drivers are up-to-day, ran sfc /scannow as well as dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and chkdsk /f....
  7. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  8. BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS

BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS: I have an Asus Strix laptop with windows 10 Home. After using the PC or leave it powered on for more than 5 hours, it is getting Blue screen... It is really annoying. Updated all the drivers, windows patches, bios, memory check, remove the AV and reinstall a new one -...
  9. Random BSOD once a day,error 0x00000124

Random BSOD once a day,error 0x00000124: Hello guys ! My pc is restarting once a day without any warning ,idle and game , whenever he wants. After the restart everything is working fine. (this happens almost every day ). Nothing from my pc is overclocked. I looked in event viewer and it says : The computer has...
  10. bsod different error crashes

bsod different error crashes: PLEASE HELP had my computer for many years had no issues with any other windows os until I got a free upgrade to windows 10 and now get bsod every time I use the pc it comes on ok and can stay on all day if left alone but as soon as you try and use it mainly for internet in...