Windows 10: Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow

Discus and support Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I've come to notice that opening applications like MS Store and Edge on my laptop are being very slow. Also a couple of system updates are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sudhansu Bhushan Mishra, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow

Recently, I've come to notice that opening applications like MS Store and Edge on my laptop are being very slow. Also a couple of system updates are failing to install. Could you please suggest some ways to resolve this issue?Windows version: Windows 11 build 22631.3374

:)

Sudhansu Bhushan Mishra, Jun 6, 2024

2. Windows Store, Microsoft Edge

Hi,

This error code might appear when the system failed to connect to Windows Store. It might be caused by a third-party software or program that prevents accessing default applications. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Store and Microsoft Edge. For your reference, check this
    article on how to run the troubleshooter for Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps on how to perform
    the troubleshooter for Windows Store:

• On Cortana search, type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Windows, select Windows Store Apps.
    • Click on Next, then follow the instructions.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Jun 6, 2024
  4. AndreTen Win User

Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow

1. Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow - Similar Threads - components Store Edge

2. Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows components like MS Store and Edge are being very slow: Recently, I've come to notice that opening applications like MS Store and Edge on my laptop are being very slow. Also a couple of system updates are failing to install. Could you please suggest some ways to resolve this issue?Windows version: Windows 11 build 22631.3374...
  3. MS Edge Is Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge Is Slow: When I got onto the computer today, I tried opening MS Edge and as always, it took really long because OneDrive's auto sign in function is slower than the next payday but I am having trouble. It takes MS Edge a long time to grab hold of a connection to a website. When I try...
  4. MS Edge Is Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge Is Slow: When I got onto the computer today, I tried opening MS Edge and as always, it took really long because OneDrive's auto sign in function is slower than the next payday but I am having trouble. It takes MS Edge a long time to grab hold of a connection to a website. When I try...
  5. Internet speed is very slow in edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed is very slow in edge: Recently i faced a very fu*king disgusting problem . My internet speed specially download speed is good enough but in edge it cant even cross 20kb/ps where my actual speed is nearly 50mb/ps . Please help me fast , i have some very important work !!...
  6. Windows Store very slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store very slow: Hi! Why is it that windows store is very slow? and the windows update also is very slow. I mean downloading a 10mb file from windows store take forever while downloading a 100mb from other websites took around few seconds on my device. Im reading on the previous post with...
  7. My edge explorer is very slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My edge explorer is very slow: I have problems with my edge browser for windows 10 how can I reset it as factory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-edge-explorer-is-very-slow/28b6bfad-aadc-4246-9883-91b7009e1639"
  8. Edge very slow on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Edge very slow on Facebook: Not necessarily a Windows 10 issue but would still like to know why in the past couple of weeks Facebook seems to be extremely sluggish and when I click on any of the comments option or anything else on Facebook it just hangs on. It does not happen on any other web...
  9. Edge very slow

in Browsers and Email
    Edge very slow: Edge has gone very slow. I have a Acer ASpire laptop running the latest windows 10 update, Went to have a look at my wifi settings and ran the trouble shooter for it and a box came on screen after completion Windows could not automatically detect this network proxy with...
  10. 141 ms very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    141 ms very slow: I tested my ping and the result is 141 ms. Is there a way how to reduce the time? 31894