Windows 10: Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager

Discus and support Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Pro 10 22H2 19045.3208Task ManagerMicrosoft Edge was listed as follows in Task Manager. I have never seen Windows Command Processor nor Console... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CuriousPC, Jul 26, 2023.

1. CuriousPC Win User

Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager

Windows Pro 10 22H2 19045.3208Task ManagerMicrosoft Edge was listed as follows in Task Manager. I have never seen Windows Command Processor nor Console Window Host listed under Microsoft Edge. Microsoft has Malwarebytes Browser Guard installed. Is the following display normal????

:)

CuriousPC, Jul 26, 2023

2. Problems with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand your inconvenience and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

This issue might occur due to some corruption with the Microsoft Edge.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser.

Please follow the steps below to restart Microsoft Edge:

• Open Task Manager.

• Right click on Microsoft Edge.

• From the jump menu click on go to details.

• Select microsoftedge.exe and click end task.

• Select microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task.

• Restart your Computer.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2:DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management)

Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit Enter

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Jul 26, 2023
  3. microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 26, 2023
  4. Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager

Edge and Task Manager

Hi,

We understand that you're having issues with Edge and for us to effectively assist you, we need the following information below:

• How many tabs are you opening when this happens?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far in regards to this issue?
    • Does this happen as well when you are using a different browser such as Internet Explorer?

We suggest in clearing the cache of the browser and have it restarted by following the steps on this

link

Just keep us posted, we would be here to help.

Jomel_Santos, Jul 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager

1. Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Command Processor listed

2. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  3. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  4. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager

Windows Command Processor listed under Microsoft Edge in Task Manager: Windows Pro 10 22H2 19045.3208Task ManagerMicrosoft Edge was listed as follows in Task Manager. I have never seen Windows Command Processor nor Console Window Host listed under Microsoft Edge. Microsoft has Malwarebytes Browser Guard installed. Is the following display...
  6. Task Manager showing system processes & tasks nested under the Edge browser process.

Task Manager showing system processes & tasks nested under the Edge browser process.: Hello, I have clean installed windows 11 today and one issue I'm experiencing is that the task manager is showing most, if not all, system processes as being a nested process under the Edge browser process. I have run both the "sfc /scannow" and "dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  7. Windows command processor and Windows PowerShell randomly pop up in task manager and then...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows command processor and Windows PowerShell randomly pop up in task manager and then...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vqnit1/windows_command_processor_and_windows_powershell/
  8. Potential Spyware called "Windows Command Processor" in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Potential Spyware called "Windows Command Processor" in task manager: I've looked up "Windows Command Processor" and keep seeing people say it's probably spyware but when I follow any guide nothing happens. It still stats up when I turn on my laptop. Does anybody else see this in their task manager? Is there a way to find it's source?...
  9. Cuda not under task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cuda not under task manager: Hi there, I have a Gtx that nvidias website says is supported indeed by CUDA,Ihave the very latest nvidia card & I dowloaded latest CUDA for windows 10 pro, yet 'CUDA ' word doesn't show up under GPU graph, or any graph , in task manager. Any idea? I need CUDA to make...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...