Windows 10: windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...

Discus and support windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where is this file suppose to be and how to reinstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Fritts, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:57 AM.

1. windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...

Where is this file suppose to be and how to reinstall it?

:)

2. InstallShield Error 1628

Hi,

The Error - 1628: failed to complete installation error that you've encountered may occur if the
    InstallShield application is corrupted or damaged. As an initial step to resolve your concern, we suggest that you rename the
    InstallShield folder by following these steps:

• Locate the InstallShield folder under the C:\Programs File\Common Files\
    • Right-click the InstallShield folder, and then click
      Rename
    • Type InstallShield1, and then press ENTER.
    • Try to install the program.

Note: Ensure that your account has administrative rights.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

3. puma99dk| Win User
    InstallShield Wizard Required installation file is missing (7z.exe) HELP

well i got the problem solved, i simple went to C:\Program Files\ and find the folder called InstallShield Installation Information and renamed it to InstallShield Installation Information.old and than run the PowerDVD12 installation again and it just installed it no errors no nuth just installed it, so i just saved myself a reinstall ^^

4. windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...

InstallShield Wizard Required installation file is missing (7z.exe) HELP

Nice job! Glad you saved yourself the reinstall.

OnePostWonder, Sep 16, 2024 at 10:25 AM
Thema:

windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...

1. windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation... - Similar Threads - cannot fine program

2. windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...: Where is this file suppose to be and how to reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-fine-cprogram-files/c63120ea-fef0-4c42-8737-055e5b86c376
  3. windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows cannot fine 'c;\program files x86\installshield installation...: Where is this file suppose to be and how to reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-fine-cprogram-files/c63120ea-fef0-4c42-8737-055e5b86c376
  4. windows cannot find C:/Program files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot find C:/Program files...: so I just uninstalled and reinstalled epic games like 4 times and every time it says "windows can't find C:/Program files.." and so on, I check my actual files and I find what windows cannot....
  5. windows cannot find C:/Program files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find C:/Program files...: so I just uninstalled and reinstalled epic games like 4 times and every time it says "windows can't find C:/Program files.." and so on, I check my actual files and I find what windows cannot....
  6. Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: The message below opens every time I power on my computer. I click ok and it goes away until next time. Windows 10 . This only started happening AFTER ALT F4 no longer was working to shut down the laptop. Any suggestions on how to fix ? Thank you.Windows cannot find...
  7. Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: The message below opens every time I power on my computer. I click ok and it goes away until next time. Windows 10 . This only started happening AFTER ALT F4 no longer was working to shut down the laptop. Any suggestions on how to fix ? Thank you.Windows cannot find...
  8. Winows cannot find 'C: Program Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winows cannot find 'C: Program Files: I get this error message every morning when I turn on the PC: Windows cannot find C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2011.11613.0_x64.../Win32Bridge.Server.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again....
  9. windows cannot find c:\program files\

windows cannot find c:\program files\: Hi, I logged in the other day and tried to open various programs and I'm getting hit with 'windows cannot find c:\program files\...' Everything was working fine prior to the update however now I can't open alot of stuff. I'm kind of at a loss about what to do to get...
  10. windows cannot find c:\program files\

windows cannot find c:\program files\: Hi, I've logged in today and tried to open various programs and I'm getting hit with 'windows cannot find c:\program files\...' Everything was working fine yesterday and as far as I'm aware nothing has changed. I'm kind of at a loss about what to do to get this working...