Windows 10: Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

Discus and support Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by earlpike, Sep 26, 2022.

1. earlpike Win User

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error, "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the installation.". Any ideas?

:)

earlpike, Sep 26, 2022
  2. compsjp Win User

win 10 microsoft software license terms

So I updated my laptop to 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586

now the Microsoft software license terms shows Code:
    Code:
    Your use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which you acquired this software.  If you are a volume license customer, use of this software is subject to your volume license agreement.  You may not use this software if you have not validly acquired a license for the software from Microsoft or its licensed distributors.EULAID:T1C_2R_1_ED_PS_V_en-us
    While my pc shows the full normal one, same version.

its activated.

fixed it with the win 10 pro 1511 iso as a upgrade, took hours of trying things. but to be honest here. it seems the 1511 update wasn't right as the full 1511 iso, so i just ran the 1511 over it as a update, and resolved it.

compsjp, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation”

I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 32bit to 64bit. I keep getting the following message on installation, “Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation”

I am using a DVD i burned with the iso i got using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. My processor is x64 capable.

Error Upgrding Windows 10 32bit to 64bit- Original Title

ThadiaPhooko, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation

I created a bootable usb key using the media creation tool. My windows product activation key is associated with my Microsoft Account, so I skip the activation process. After selecting the version of Windows 10 I'd like to download, it displays the following
    messsage: "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation." I've retried reinstalling the usb files using media creation tool 3 times.

Rubbermonkeyz, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

1. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation... - Similar Threads - cannot find Microsoft

2. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms: I was trying to get windows 10 installed on a pc in which no os. As usual I plugged my USB boot drive and booted it through the bios. Everything was good and I pressed install just after selecting which version of windows I want it comes with an error message windows cannot...
  3. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms: I was trying to get windows 10 installed on a pc in which no os. As usual I plugged my USB boot drive and booted it through the bios. Everything was good and I pressed install just after selecting which version of windows I want it comes with an error message windows cannot...
  4. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows Server Essentials 2022/2019 in Virtual box and VMware, but this error prompt always shows up "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  6. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows Server Essentials 2022/2019 in Virtual box and VMware, but this error prompt always shows up "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  7. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error, "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  8. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error, "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  9. "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms...."

"Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms....": Hi. Everything is explained. I can not find it via CMD, Registry Editor nor notepad batch script. I want to reinstall it, but apparently I can t do that neither even because I do not have a key. I select an option "I don t have a key" and move forward but an error...
  10. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems have a number of common system files. These files vary from the ones supporting the installation, boot and what not in the operating systems. But the corruption of some files may cause a [...] This post Windows...