Windows 10: windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...

Discus and support windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi team,I bought a new laptop and i have done the work to install softwares. But then I found the boot progress take long while stuck at 'please wait'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, May 28, 2023.

1. windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...

Hi team,I bought a new laptop and i have done the work to install softwares. But then I found the boot progress take long while stuck at 'please wait' circling screen. And at a half chance when log into windows I can see a warning at right-bottom corner, saying "cannot connect to gpsvc service".Then I want to open Event Log Viewer, but it says "Event los Service is unaviable". Then I go to services, and found 'Windows event log' service is running. But Windows Event Collector service is not running. However, if I try to start this service, it says "windows cannot launch Windows Event Collector

:)

Windows Category - All, May 28, 2023
  2. PaulCarmi Win User

"service unavilable"

"service unavilable" when I tire to run Speedtest...what's with that?

PaulCarmi, May 28, 2023
  3. "Windows Event Log" service not starting

When I start the "Windows Event Log" service I get the following error:

Windows could not start the Windows Event Log service on Local Computer.

Error 15008: The specified xml text was not well-formed. See Extended Error for more details.

Any suggestion on how to make this sevice work again?

Thanks,

AndreaSchiavinato, May 28, 2023
  4. windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...

Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?

Yesterday, i logged in on my pc and got the error: Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service, i searched abd i searched, and found things about using cmd and registry editor, but the problem for me comes in, when i try to open any .exe file, or any admin programs, they wont open, so i cant run things like cmd as admin, or regedit, and the second problem is, when i try to reset my pc, it says my password is incorrect, but it isnt, please any help?

Kobe Drykoningen, May 28, 2023
Thema:

windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...

1. windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch... - Similar Threads - cannot connect gpsvc

2. windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...: Hi team,I bought a new laptop and i have done the work to install softwares. But then I found the boot progress take long while stuck at 'please wait' circling screen. And at a half chance when log into windows I can see a warning at right-bottom corner, saying "cannot...
  3. Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?: Yesterday, i logged in on my pc and got the error: Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service, i searched abd i searched, and found things about using cmd and registry editor, but the problem for me comes in, when i try to open any .exe file, or any admin programs, they...
  4. Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?: Yesterday, i logged in on my pc and got the error: Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service, i searched abd i searched, and found things about using cmd and registry editor, but the problem for me comes in, when i try to open any .exe file, or any admin programs, they...
  5. Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. gpsvc services

in Windows 10 Customization
    gpsvc services: Most of the system apps are not opening and giving an alert that path not found. Sometime its showing that the windows not connected to gpsvc service and the user is not able to be admin....
  7. Cannot connect to teredo services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to teredo services: I cannot connect to the teredo services, it's not in device manager, so I did all the steps on trying to activate it directly through cmd and have not gotten connected to teredo, any answer would be appreciated but it would be even more if it works, thank you in advance....
  8. Computer not connecting to gpsvc service.

Computer not connecting to gpsvc service.: My computer says cannot connect to GPSVC service. And said to consult my system administrator My dad. But what should we do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-connecting-to-gpsvc-service/ae8d8e13-b17d-4f75-98f4-6269ffee29ff
  9. Event Log Service

Event Log Service: When I try to use Event Viewer it tells me that Event Log Service is not running or unavailable. I find that it is stopped so I start the service but if I check back later I get the same message and nothing has been logged...
  10. Cannot connect to a sync service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect to a sync service: Hello, I am trying to download Xbox games onto my PC but it will not work, when I troubleshoot I am getting the error cant connect to a sync service rootcauses found and created logs I have tried every fix I can find in previous threads and nothing is working....