Windows 10: Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

Discus and support Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edmund Yang, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

#I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but through home security camera, I have identified the time of BSOD. Then I referred to Event Viewer to get the BSOD code and have gotten the respective DMP file from Miniump folder. Both BSODs have error code 0x000000ef. However, when I import the DMP file to WinDbg software, I am not sure what

:)

Edmund Yang, Feb 9, 2023

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Barman58, Feb 9, 2023
  4. prescient Win User

Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

1. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x000000ef Need

2. Need help analyzing a DMP file to deduce the cause of a BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help analyzing a DMP file to deduce the cause of a BSOD.: Was simply playing Roblox, which isn't a very intensive game, when I suddenly bluescreened. I'm not sure what the cause was, and I'm not adept when it comes to understanding what might've occurred. Help would be appreciated— I'll attach both the corresponding DMP...
  3. Need help analyzing a DMP file to deduce the cause of a BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing a DMP file to deduce the cause of a BSOD.: Was simply playing Roblox, which isn't a very intensive game, when I suddenly bluescreened. I'm not sure what the cause was, and I'm not adept when it comes to understanding what might've occurred. Help would be appreciated— I'll attach both the corresponding DMP...
  4. Need help analyzing a DMP file to deduce the cause of a BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Analyze a DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analyze a DMP file: Surface5Win11dmpCan someone help me analyze the dmp file from a recent BSOD. Its happening on our Surface Laptop 5s when they are on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-a-dmp-file/18c8ffdc-3a14-455b-8fae-af0b76ad3bad
  6. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP: #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but...
  7. Help analyzing DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...
  8. Help analyzing DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...
  9. Help analyzing DMP file

10. Getting BSOD, need help analyzing the DMP file

Getting BSOD, need help analyzing the DMP file: I have just built this new PC 1 month ago and everything seemed fine until recently i started getting BSOD and restarts. At first, i thought it was warzone causing this because the first 3 or 4 times it happened, warzone was running and the game has a history of crashing....