Windows 10: Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

Discus and support Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I upgraded my pc that was running a licensed version Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard, so this voided the activation of my version of Window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mad as Hornet, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

I upgraded my pc that was running a licensed version Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard, so this voided the activation of my version of Window. Not happy with this, but I understand. So, I purchased another copy of Windows from the Microsoft app store. I purchased Windows 11 Home because I don't need the Pro version anymore. I purchased the licensed version, from the app store because I thought I would get support if I needed it. I downloaded the Assistant tool, because it was on the download page, and I thought that was the preferred method. I ran the executable and let it do its thin

:)

Mad as Hornet, Apr 22, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2024
  4. [Ion] Win User

Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

1. Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Assistant loaded wrong

2. Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11: I upgraded my pc that was running a licensed version Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard, so this voided the activation of my version of Window. Not happy with this, but I understand. So, I purchased another copy of Windows from the Microsoft app store. I purchased...
  3. Windows 11 version 22H2: snap assist changes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 version 22H2: snap assist changes: In the third part of the series, we are going to take a closer look at the changes that Microsoft makes to Windows 11's Snap Assist feature in the Windows 11 2022 update. Microsoft did not introduce too many new features in Windows 11. Snap Assist, a feature to manage...
  4. Windows 11 Activate with wrong version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activate with wrong version: Hi all,I am using Asus vivobook laptop which meets Windows 11 requirements. Earlier I used my laptop with "Windows 10 Pro" version with activation status as "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Now recently I installed Windows...
  5. Windows 11 Activate with wrong version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activate with wrong version: Hi all,I am using Asus vivobook laptop which meets Windows 11 requirements. Earlier I used my laptop with "Windows 10 Pro" version with activation status as "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Now recently I installed Windows...
  6. wrong Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wrong Windows 10 version: I just bought a Dell pc that came with Windows 10 pro, when I activated the IS it activated as Windows 10 core. How can I get the OS I paid for when buying the pc?...
  7. Wrong Windows 10 Version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong Windows 10 Version?: My father-in-law upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise but he is getting a Windows Activation error with the wrong product key. I'm guessing he had a Windows Home version but somehow upgraded to Enterprise. How can I get him back to Windows 10 Home? He no longer has his product...
  8. Wrong Windows Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Windows Version: Recently I reset my PC running Windows 10 Pro Edition. After the reset, I found out that it had installed Windows 10 Enterprise Edition rather than the Pro Edition that it should of been running. I have no idea how to switch back onto the Pro Edition and I am in need of...
  9. Wrong windows version installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong windows version installed: A friend was recently helping me with PC issues but in the end we had to reinstall windows. Unfortunately he messed up and installed a trial version of the wrong edition of windows using the wrong installation media. This only came to light after I got messages about the...
  10. Wrong version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong version of Windows 10: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 build 10.130 Pro. I should have installed another version, I am upgrading from Windows 7 Home Premium Dutch. I would like the stay at Dutch. At this moment it seems impossible to activate my Windows 10/ I presume because I have made wrong...