Windows 10: Windows apps brick my pc

Discus and support Windows apps brick my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got a brand new laptop and everytime I open settings, edge, run, or file explore they become un responsive. They don't crash and my mouse works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dallas B, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:02 PM.

1. Dallas B Win User

Windows apps brick my pc

I just got a brand new laptop and everytime I open settings, edge, run, or file explore they become un responsive. They don't crash and my mouse works fine and I can even use hot keys to change my refresh rate and backlight settings, they don't even freeze like it still loads and stuff. But I can't close them click on anything in the app or out of the app. I've tried to factory reset and that failed I can't access bios because the advanced startup becomes unresponsive. I don't know what's wrong all my other apps works like discord and all my games. While typing this on my phone while looking

:)

2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. NavyLCDR Win User
  4. Windows apps brick my pc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:09 PM
Thema:

Windows apps brick my pc

1. Windows apps brick my pc - Similar Threads - apps brick

2. Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?: Can I get a number to speak with an agent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-download-any-apps-onto-my-hp-laptop/f0324434-d990-4de0-808a-c294d72cb3d0
  3. Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?: Can I get a number to speak with an agent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-download-any-apps-onto-my-hp-laptop/f0324434-d990-4de0-808a-c294d72cb3d0
  4. Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio output problems experienced when using video conferencing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio output problems experienced when using video conferencing apps: Whenever I open google meet or zoom, my desktop audio becomes very poor, and faded. I am hardly able to hear from my speaker or headphones. whether its meet itself, or other apps in parallel, like YouTube, etc. btw, my audio output devices work completely fine when these...
  6. Windows apps brick my pc

Windows apps brick my pc: I just got a brand new laptop and everytime I open settings, edge, run, or file explore they become un responsive. They don't crash and my mouse works fine and I can even use hot keys to change my refresh rate and backlight settings, they don't even freeze like it still loads...
  7. PC bricked after trying to sort out Xbox App and MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC bricked after trying to sort out Xbox App and MS Store.: Right I'll keep this as brief as possible but in total I've been at this 18 hours now.System Specs for reference:MSI X570 A ProRyzen 3600 No OCCorsair Vengeance 16GBMSI RTX3070 VentusCooler Master 750W PSU2x Samsung 1TB 860 Evo SSD2x Samsung 1TB HDDRecently got Game Pass,...
  8. PC bricked after trying to sort out Xbox App and MS Store.

PC bricked after trying to sort out Xbox App and MS Store.: Right I'll keep this as brief as possible but in total I've been at this 18 hours now.System Specs for reference:MSI X570 A ProRyzen 3600 No OCCorsair Vengeance 16GBMSI RTX3070 VentusCooler Master 750W PSU2x Samsung 1TB 860 Evo SSD2x Samsung 1TB HDDRecently got Game Pass,...
  9. PC bricked after trying to sort out Xbox App and MS Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Xbox One controller bricked after using Xbox Accessories App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller bricked after using Xbox Accessories App on Windows 10: My controller was working fine but the bluetooth was being spotty. I looked up solutions and a number of people were saying to update the firmware via the Xbox Accessories app. An OFFICIAL Microsoft app, I may add. After doing this, my controller is now classified as "Xbox...