Windows 10: Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER

Discus and support Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I NEED TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 7. ANYTING BUT THIS ITS AWUL. I TRIED TO UPGRADE BUT HAVING PROBLEMS. THIS PC LAPTOP WAS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaKate, Apr 12, 2022.

1. LindaKate Win User

Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER

I NEED TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 7. ANYTING BUT THIS ITS AWUL. I TRIED TO UPGRADE BUT HAVING PROBLEMS. THIS PC LAPTOP WAS PURCHASED , UNABLE TO USE PUT BACK IN THE BOX.. THE WINDOWS OPS 8 OR 8.1 IS USELESS. I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO WIN 10 IF FOR SOME REASON???? THEN DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 BC NO ONE CAN USE THIS WIN 8.. I DID A RECOVERY BUT NOT ABLE TO UPGRADE. AND NEED HELP WITH THAT.THANK YOU LINDA K STEELE386-317-5715

:)

LindaKate, Apr 12, 2022

2. Cant buy black ops 1 xbox one

Original Title: black ops 1 xbox one

Can't buy black ops 1? Help please

JOEBARRETO, Apr 12, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2022
  4. Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER

KAN IK WINDOWS 8 OP MEN LUMIA 800 ZETTEN

KAN IK OP MEN GSM WINDOWS 8 ZETTEN

RolandDe Braekeleer, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER

1. Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER - Similar Threads - WORSE SYSTEM EVER

2. win 11 op system destroyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 op system destroyed: I have a new pc, with win 11, I started to format a usb stick, but some how it started formatting the C drive, I immediataly pulled the plug to stop it, but I was too late, is there any way I can recover the op system? I have an image back up on another memory, don't think...
  3. win 11 op system destroyed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 11 op system destroyed: I have a new pc, with win 11, I started to format a usb stick, but some how it started formatting the C drive, I immediataly pulled the plug to stop it, but I was too late, is there any way I can recover the op system? I have an image back up on another memory, don't think...
  4. Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER: I NEED TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 7. ANYTING BUT THIS ITS AWUL. I TRIED TO UPGRADE BUT HAVING PROBLEMS. THIS PC LAPTOP WAS PURCHASED , UNABLE TO USE PUT BACK IN THE BOX.. THE WINDOWS OPS 8 OR 8.1 IS USELESS. I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO WIN 10 IF FOR...
  5. Gateway Notebook OP system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gateway Notebook OP system: running gateway notebook with micro-soft 10 s OP system and I want to load H&R software program. What do I need to get this to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-notebook-op-system/8576c67f-6523-46b8-acdf-fc0cb1c93266
  6. Gateway Notebook OP system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway Notebook OP system: running gateway notebook with micro-soft 10 s OP system and I want to load H&R software program. What do I need to get this to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-notebook-op-system/8576c67f-6523-46b8-acdf-fc0cb1c93266
  7. Gateway Notebook OP system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. W10 OP SYSTEM OPINION

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 OP SYSTEM OPINION: W10 SETTINGS. It’s a MAZE, not as in awe, but a large tall complex hedge puzzle that I don’t have time for. I’ve read blogs etc on the Internet about users opinions of W10. And I find I echo their thoughts. Like others I’ve read, my view is that I seem to have 2 options; I...
  9. Dual Op Systems on separate drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual Op Systems on separate drives: Hello everyone, So I'm new to the whole computer game and a little naive when it comes to it. I recently installed a new SSD to replace my old one and in doing so my pc recognized my two SSD's but no longer can find my HDD. After giving up on that problem, I had a great...
  10. Original Windows OP System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Original Windows OP System: I installed a new SSD Drive in my laptop, but I do not have the original disks to load Windows. Can I go to a website that will show I had an authorized copy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/original-windows-op-system/7b890324-d201-46d7-96a7-2aeae3dcb60e