Windows 10: windows 7 slow and stucks

Discus and support windows 7 slow and stucks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloWindows 7 became very slow and Stucks ,and messages always pops up, here is the screens shoots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mysterieuseabraham, Dec 30, 2022.

1. windows 7 slow and stucks

HelloWindows 7 became very slow and Stucks ,and messages always pops up, here is the screens shoots.

:)

mysterieuseabraham, Dec 30, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 31, 2022
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Dec 31, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 7 slow and stucks

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 31, 2022
Thema:

windows 7 slow and stucks

1. windows 7 slow and stucks - Similar Threads - slow stucks

2. My pc has gone really slow and has been stuck on the loading screens for ages, is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc has gone really slow and has been stuck on the loading screens for ages, is there a fix?: I was wondering i there was a fix for this issue since it has bene like this for several hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-gone-really-slow-and-has-been-stuck-on/b4656de8-f419-4fe7-8ca6-b1e893220f4a
  3. My pc has gone really slow and has been stuck on the loading screens for ages, is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has gone really slow and has been stuck on the loading screens for ages, is there a fix?: I was wondering i there was a fix for this issue since it has bene like this for several hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-gone-really-slow-and-has-been-stuck-on/b4656de8-f419-4fe7-8ca6-b1e893220f4a
  4. Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours: I had problems with my Windows 7 and i wanted to fix it using that method but its been 10 hours and gets from 44 to 45.. im scared bc in my country street's power will shutdown sometimes.. please anyone give me a solution to see what file is so huge then i delete it...
  5. Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours

Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours: I had problems with my Windows 7 and i wanted to fix it using that method but its been 10 hours and gets from 44 to 45.. im scared bc in my country street's power will shutdown sometimes.. please anyone give me a solution to see what file is so huge then i delete it...
  6. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow: So i got a new 990 PRO NVMe and a 840 EVO SSD for my HP envy to upgrade from a bone old 1tb HDD from 2016. Its slow and not really useful for my mother. Though these are my problems:1. On the first try, it took about 2 days being stuck 99% with very little progress done. It...
  7. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow: So i got a new 990 PRO NVMe and a 840 EVO SSD for my HP envy to upgrade from a bone old 1tb HDD from 2016. Its slow and not really useful for my mother. Though these are my problems:1. On the first try, it took about 2 days being stuck 99% with very little progress done. It...
  8. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

9. Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting: Hello, I received a new cumulative Windows 10 update and I wanted to install it. I downloaded it fine, but it's stuck at Installing 20% and won't progress. My internet connection works fine. But my laptop performs slowly and laggy when trying to let the update install in the...
  10. Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting: Hello, I received a new cumulative Windows 10 update and I wanted to install it. I downloaded it fine, but it's stuck at Installing 20% and won't progress. My internet connection works fine. But my laptop performs slowly and laggy when trying to let the update install in the...