Windows 10: Windows 7 computer keeps crashing

Discus and support Windows 7 computer keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This was the latest:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000019 0x0000000000000020, 0xfffff8a010722850, 0xfffff8a010722910,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TinaKonecny, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Windows 7 computer keeps crashing

This was the latest:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000019 0x0000000000000020, 0xfffff8a010722850, 0xfffff8a010722910, 0x00000000050c0107. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .Before that I was getting BCD invalid info Object Guid {b2721d73-1db4-4c62-c5481880142} Statis 0xc0000034 Invalid boot configerationBad Pool HeaderI've tried to fix the BCD using my windows rescue disk, it doesn't seem to work. I've tried to restore to older restore points, I can get the computer to work but am afraid to shut it down because it takes several reboots

:)

TinaKonecny, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Feb 13, 2022
  3. Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Feb 13, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 7 computer keeps crashing

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 7 computer keeps crashing

1. Windows 7 computer keeps crashing - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer keeps crashing: computer keeps crashing and generating reportsSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎6/‎8/‎2024 19:25StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1:...
  3. Computer keeps crashing

Computer keeps crashing: My computer keeps crashing intermittently. Mostly occurs while playing games, but recently has been spontaneous.I get a garbled BSOD.I have a few dump files. Here is the output from one of these:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. Computer keeps crashing

Computer keeps crashing: Hello!I have one really annoying problem, where my computer just randomly crashes. I'm just doing regular computer stuff and suddenly a crash...I have checked the whole internet for a possible solution, but nothing. I tried to update my drivers, with no success, and a lot of...
  5. Computer Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing: Last week my computer randomly shut off after playing a game through steam for about 5 mins or so. My computer immediately restarted then and ever since that first crash, will now crash when running any game or program for extended periods of time then restart again. The...
  6. Windows 7 computer keeps crashing

Windows 7 computer keeps crashing: This was the latest:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000019 0x0000000000000020, 0xfffff8a010722850, 0xfffff8a010722910, 0x00000000050c0107. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .Before that I was getting BCD invalid info...
  7. Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing: Specs: Intel Core i7-377016 GB RAMGTX 1050 TiWindows 7 64-bitRecently his computer has started crashing very often, to the point where it consistently crashes less than a minute after the computer boots to the desktop screen. This computer is old and it used to crash...
  8. Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing

Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing: Specs: Intel Core i7-377016 GB RAMGTX 1050 TiWindows 7 64-bitRecently his computer has started crashing very often, to the point where it consistently crashes less than a minute after the computer boots to the desktop screen. This computer is old and it used to crash...
  9. Computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing: Hi there, I build my first gaming computer late January this years. System specs are: OS Windows 10 Pro CPU Ryzen 5600x GPU MSI RX 6800 XT Gaming Trio MOBO MSI X570 Tomahawk WIFI NZXT Kraken X63 G.Skill Trident Z NEO 32GB SSD WD SN850 1TB PSU Corsair RMx 850 The putting it...
  10. Computer Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Keeps Crashing: Hello, After playing the new video game Valorant, my PC has started crashing lately. I'm not sure what could be causing it but it could be overheating though, it doesn't feel too hot when I play. I looked through Event Viewer and found this: Problem signature Problem...