Windows 10: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

Discus and support Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wile E Coyote1, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I don't think there is a solution, but if you find one, please let me *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Wile E Coyote1, Nov 24, 2023
  2. tdehan Win User

This copy of Windows is not Genuine Build 7601

Why am I suddenly getting this error message on my Windows 7 machine

This copy of Windows is not Genuine Build 7601

The copy of Windows is indeed genuine and activated. How do I fix this?

tdehan, Nov 24, 2023
  3. This copy of Windows is not genuine Build 7601 Windows 7

Hello,

I had a hard drive crash on my laptop and had to reinstall windows 7. I installed a new OEM copy of windows 7 with the key and now I get "This copy of Windows is not genuine Build 7601." I went through the forums and did not find an answer that seemed
    to help. The Key is legit so I am not sure what the problem might be. does anyone know?

SeanMcGuire2, Nov 24, 2023
  4. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

every time i open my pc it shows "windows 7 build 7601 this copy of window is not genuine."

every time i open my pc it shows "windows 7 build 7601 this copy of window is not genuine."

satishpatel24, Nov 24, 2023
Thema:

Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

1. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the... - Similar Threads - Build 7601 copy

2. Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...: My Toshiba laptop came from CDW in 2017 with Windows 7 Professional pre-installed. It was licensed! It has worked just fine all these years with Windows Update and other updates shut off. Now, after problems with a damaged video driver file from Intel, which I solved by...
  3. Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...: My Toshiba laptop came from CDW in 2017 with Windows 7 Professional pre-installed. It was licensed! It has worked just fine all these years with Windows Update and other updates shut off. Now, after problems with a damaged video driver file from Intel, which I solved by...
  4. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...: Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I...
  5. How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error: can Have one people help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-win/99e20a5f-1d88-4df3-b2af-eb9428f46f65
  6. How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error

How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error: can Have one people help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-win/99e20a5f-1d88-4df3-b2af-eb9428f46f65
  7. Build 7601

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build 7601: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-7601/34a54158-de82-43ff-8c67-e532b6b55f14
  8. Build 7601

Build 7601: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-7601/34a54158-de82-43ff-8c67-e532b6b55f14
  9. How can I update from a genuine copy of windows 7 to a genuine copy of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I update from a genuine copy of windows 7 to a genuine copy of windows 10?: I have a genuine windows 7 that came with a laptop I bought in 2010 but have a fake windows 10, so thinking is there any way to upgrade from that windows 7 to windows 10 on a different device - my pc? thanks...
  10. Error Windows 10 copy not genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error Windows 10 copy not genuine: i bought this laptop like a year ago i think.. and it had genuine windows and it updated smoothly always.. today i tried to update this new feature update 1903, it said pending restart, i clicked update and restart.. the computer restarted and i got this error windows...