Windows 10: Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous...

Discus and support Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A week ago, I purchased a new laptop with windows 11 home. I purchased windows 11pro through the app store to upgrade. After a week of using the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William Yancey, Sep 6, 2024.

1. Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous...

A week ago, I purchased a new laptop with windows 11 home. I purchased windows 11pro through the app store to upgrade. After a week of using the new laptop, I found it wasn't good enough for the tasks I need it to do. I wiped it reverted it to factory settings and brought it back for a refund at BestBuy. I did not receive a product key when I purchased 11pro. I now have bought another new laptop with better performance, and I cannot seem to find a way to upgrade to windows 11 pro without having to purchase it again. The previous purchased version of windows 11 pro is not on the old laptop fr

:)

William Yancey, Sep 6, 2024

2. Purchased windows 11pro from Microsoft account still product key channel is showing Retail

Recently I purchased a laptop which doesn't have pre installed windows 11pro and has dos and so we purchased and installed which is original from the retail shop. My company wants me purchase it from Microsoft Store, so we purchased windows 11pro which came with a product key and I have activated, but forget to download the software.

Now I am trying to download the software but getting download option how to sort this one.

And the main concern is product key channel it is showing as retail but my company needs OEMWindows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous... :DM eventhough I purchased from Microsoft account why my product key channel is Retail. This may cause to reject my laptop for which I have spent around 60k+license 16k.

Please help me to sort this issue, I'm in total critical spot.

Thanks

S. Abarna Buvaneswari, Sep 6, 2024
  3. where do i get my product key

Hello,

I purchased Windows 11pro on July 17, 2020 the purchase was #31814800920.

Unfortunately, the system crashed and I would like to retrieve my serial number to transfer Windows 11pro to another computer.

Thanks in advance

Baird Hught, Sep 6, 2024
  4. Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous...

Digitnow 11pro.

Digitnow capture card says not support in windows 11pro. I’ve used it before the out of no where I get this. Thought it was OBS but if I go into settings and look at it under camera says the same thing

Justin Foster1, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous...

1. Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous... - Similar Threads - 11pro product key

2. Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11pro product key transfer to new laptop after purchasing 11pro for the previous...: A week ago, I purchased a new laptop with windows 11 home. I purchased windows 11pro through the app store to upgrade. After a week of using the new laptop, I found it wasn't good enough for the tasks I need it to do. I wiped it reverted it to factory settings and brought it...
  3. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  4. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  5. Digitnow 11pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digitnow 11pro.: Digitnow capture card says not support in windows 11pro. I’ve used it before the out of no where I get this. Thought it was OBS but if I go into settings and look at it under camera says the same thing...
  6. Digitnow 11pro.

Digitnow 11pro.: Digitnow capture card says not support in windows 11pro. I’ve used it before the out of no where I get this. Thought it was OBS but if I go into settings and look at it under camera says the same thing...
  7. Purchased windows 11pro from Microsoft account still product key channel is showing Retail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased windows 11pro from Microsoft account still product key channel is showing Retail: Recently I purchased a laptop which doesn't have pre installed windows 11pro and so we purchased and installed which is original from the retail shop. My company wants me purchase from Microsoft Store, so we purchased windows 11pro which came with a product key and I have...
  8. Purchased windows 11pro from Microsoft account still product key channel is showing Retail

Purchased windows 11pro from Microsoft account still product key channel is showing Retail: Recently I purchased a laptop which doesn't have pre installed windows 11pro and so we purchased and installed which is original from the retail shop. My company wants me purchase from Microsoft Store, so we purchased windows 11pro which came with a product key and I have...
  9. Windows 11pro is running slow on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11pro is running slow on new laptop: My new laptop is running slow!I bought an ASUS Vivobook 14 two months ago with an i5-1335U processor and 16GB of RAM. I installed Windows 11 Pro on it, but it feels constantly sluggish.Whenever I check Task Manager, it shows my CPU and memory usage hitting 80% or more. Even...
  10. Windows 11pro is running slow on new laptop

Windows 11pro is running slow on new laptop: My new laptop is running slow!I bought an ASUS Vivobook 14 two months ago with an i5-1335U processor and 16GB of RAM. I installed Windows 11 Pro on it, but it feels constantly sluggish.Whenever I check Task Manager, it shows my CPU and memory usage hitting 80% or more. Even...