Windows 10: Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.

Discus and support Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 11 machine after going into sleep mode, getting "Your credentials could not be verified" And "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CB909, Jul 20, 2024.

1. CB909 Win User

Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.

Windows 11 machine after going into sleep mode, getting "Your credentials could not be verified" And "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0070005" If I use the restart button in the lower right, once my machine reboots, I am able to use my PIN to log in. It only occurs when I try to log back in after sleep mode. I followed the suggestions here, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-credentials-couldnt-be-verified/011d7e20-6a7b-4d84-abe0-1fc67def95a5 including performing an in place upgrade but didn't help.

:)

CB909, Jul 20, 2024

2. Is there a resolution for login credentials not verified after PC comes out of sleep mode?

Good afternoon,

I am encountering this issue of my login credentials can not be verified when I wake my PC out of "sleep" mode. I have gone through these steps thus far and am hoping someone has come across a solution instead of needing to do a full system install again. Will also add I need to reboot the PC to regain access.

1. Ran automatic start up repair Came back with an error. According to logs was a bad boot sector
    2. Booted PC in safe mode to run repairs on the sectors (Successful)
    3. performed Forceown on the NGC folder(Worked for one or two sleep cycles)
    4. Uninstalled latest windows updates.(Upon reboot it says installed on todays date) KB5020880 is the update build.
    Thank you in advance for any insight on this matter!!!

Stephen s.90, Jul 20, 2024
  3. Windows 11 Not Going to Sleep

Using Windows 11 Pro. Unit is not going to sleep, despite trying variations on power options. Have followed all the steps here: Fix Windows 11 Sleep Mode Not Working . Also, this article refers to a Power Troubleshooter...which doesn't exist on my version of Windows. On the other hand, if I reset power options to the default, the unit does go to sleep. Making any changes, however, and it doesn't go to sleep anymore. This is

Edition Windows 11 Pro

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎1/‎19/‎2023

OS build 22621.1992

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0

Michael Chesley Johnson, Jul 20, 2024
  4. Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.

Windows 11 does not go to sleep

My Windows 11 desktop does not turn off the screen after the specified time. It also does not go into sleep mode after the specified time. I have tried all the steps suggested in this thread and still not good. I do not have any joy stick or anything like that attached. It used to work that a few months ago it quit. The only thing that happened was routine Windows updates.

TomAchtenberg, Jul 20, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.

1. Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode. - Similar Threads - credentials verified going

2. Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.: Windows 11 machine after going into sleep mode, getting "Your credentials could not be verified" And "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0070005" If I use the restart button in the lower right, once my machine reboots, I am...
  3. Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "Your credentials could not be verified" after going into sleep mode.: Windows 11 machine after going into sleep mode, getting "Your credentials could not be verified" And "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0070005" If I use the restart button in the lower right, once my machine reboots, I am...
  4. “Your credentials could not be verified”

“Your credentials could not be verified”: Hi, I use a Windows 10 PC that has been working fine for the last couple years. I noticed that my GPU was spiking and crashing miscellaneous software and correctly assumed it was simply an out of date driver. I use Driver Easy Pro, which has worked perfect for years, to...
  5. "Your credentials could not be verified"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your credentials could not be verified": Is what I get every time I try to login. "I forgot my PIN & I forgot my PASSWORD" doesn't work as it just takes me back to insert PIN. I don't even know what the password is(It's my mom's pass & she forgot ) I've restarted it more times than I can count, shut it down for...
  6. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your credentials could not be verified.: When I try to log in this pops up I’ve tried restarting my pc that doesn’t work. I’ve tried the safe mode method that didn’t work. I can’t log in to reset my pin. When I try forgot password I enter all the details it ask me then says error cannot reset pin. Can anyone help?...
  7. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your credentials could not be verified.: Hi, I popped an old CD into my CDROM drive of my laptop to see if I could still read the data.... It just spinned violently, I had to turn off the computer manually with the power button. When I turned it back on, I entered my PIN, it says "Your credentials could not be...
  8. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your credentials could not be verified: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, I am told my credentials could not be verified. I get sent an email on my phone to confirm that I am actually me, and then I can sign in. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  9. Your credentials could not be verified

Your credentials could not be verified: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, I am told my credentials could not be verified. I get sent an email on my phone to confirm that I am actually me, and then I can sign in. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  10. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your credentials could not be verified: I am trying to log into windows and every time i get "your credentials could not be verified" if i use my pin or "that password is incorrect" if i use my password. I know i am using the right password (i just used it to log in to post this post) When I start it in safe mode...