Windows 10: Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation

Discus and support Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I installed a program, Windows 11 won't boot up. During the installation of the program, it said something about the drivers and wanted me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ghighigirl_Italia, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation

After I installed a program, Windows 11 won't boot up. During the installation of the program, it said something about the drivers and wanted me to turn off some Windows security, which I did not or to find replacement drivers. I should have cancelled the installation, instead of finishing it. Tried going into restore and I have the bitlocker code, then it says I did not enter a recovery date, but it doesn't give me the options to select one. Tried just about everything in the advanced options menu and nothing works.I appreciate any info to help me get going again. This is a 3 month o

:)

Ghighigirl_Italia, Jun 10, 2024

2. Windows won`t open an program when using Microsoft user

Windows won`t open an program when I try to open it with Microsoft account user, but when I login with local account, that program opens. I have tried with 2 Microsoft accounts, 1 admin and 1 normal user, and it won`t open in either one of them. What can cause this?

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Tilit, profiilit ja kirjautuminen***

Juho Vainikka, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation

1. Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation - Similar Threads - won't reboot program

2. Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't reboot after program installation: After I installed a program, Windows 11 won't boot up. During the installation of the program, it said something about the drivers and wanted me to turn off some Windows security, which I did not or to find replacement drivers. I should have cancelled the installation,...
  3. Windows Won't Finish Installation After Rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Finish Installation After Rebooting: Hello,I am attempting a clean installation of Windows 10 onto a new SSD using a 32GB flash drive and the media creation tool. Only the SSD and flash drive to start the windows setup are plugged in. Everything seems to be working smoothly as I select the unallocated drive to...
  4. Windows Won't Finish Installation After Rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Won't Finish Installation After Rebooting: Hello,I am attempting a clean installation of Windows 10 onto a new SSD using a 32GB flash drive and the media creation tool. Only the SSD and flash drive to start the windows setup are plugged in. Everything seems to be working smoothly as I select the unallocated drive to...
  5. Windows Won't Finish Installation After Rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Program Installer Won't Open on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Installer Won't Open on Windows 11: Hi, I have been trying to search for solutions here and everywhere else to no avail. I am having trouble installing some programs on my laptop running Windows 11. This is happening to at least 2 time tracker programs that I wish to install.When I click on the installer, it...
  7. Program Installer Won't Open on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Installer Won't Open on Windows 11: Hi, I have been trying to search for solutions here and everywhere else to no avail. I am having trouble installing some programs on my laptop running Windows 11. This is happening to at least 2 time tracker programs that I wish to install.When I click on the installer, it...
  8. Windows 11 won't boot after every reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't boot after every reboot: Hello, I've been having trouble with Windows recently where 'Windows Boot Manager' won't appear every time I reboot the PC. In Bios the HDD will sometimes say "HDD Name 0.0G" or sometimes it would just say "Not Present". If I keep rebooting, press F11, See if Windows Boot...
  9. Clean Windows 10 Install won't reboot after installation

Clean Windows 10 Install won't reboot after installation: So I'm having a weird dilemma that I can't seem to solve. I'm building a new computer specs below and trying to install Windows 10. I downloaded the Media Creation Tool and created a new USB disk to install, plugged into the new computer, and installed Windows. Everything...
  10. Windows 10 won't continue install after reboot

Windows 10 won't continue install after reboot: I'm not sure if this is the place for it, and I have posted this in the Windows 7 forum as well, but I am attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. Iv'e had a few problems with the process but I have gotten as far as the computer rebooting in order to start the...