Windows 10: windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver

Discus and support windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Excuse in advance for my english... The problem is that i can't access from anywhere to printer properties because win11 ask me always to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alessandro Scotti, Oct 25, 2024 at 6:02 AM.

1. windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver

Excuse in advance for my english... The problem is that i can't access from anywhere to printer properties because win11 ask me always to install the ET-2851 drivers The last drivers are installed. I don't know how to solve to be able to chage papers type, print on 2 sides of paper.... In Computer Management mmc.exe in the scetion Printers on the properties of EPSON

:)

Alessandro Scotti, Oct 25, 2024 at 6:02 AM
  2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

3. R Cord Win User
    Install Epson Print Driver

Hi,

The manufacturers do not support Windows 11 in this driver, you need try to use Windows 10 driver.

Description :

Windows 10 drivers for this product are installed automatically when you power-on and connect your printer to your Windows 10 computer.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/Single-Funct...

Other suggestion: Test if your cable is OK.

My printer driver did not automatically install. How do I install the driver?

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_WIN11-NS~faq-0000d5c-...

Is a Windows 11 driver available for my product?

If Epson has a Windows 11 driver for your product, it will be available on your product’s support page. To check if the driver is available, do the following:

Go to the Epson Support page and search for your product.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_WIN11-NS~faq-0000d66-...

Select Windows 11 in the Operating System drop-down box, if necessary.

If a Windows 11 driver is not available from Epson, you can install the simple drivers that come with Windows 11. They will automatically install when your product is connected to the same network as your Windows 11 computer or connected to your Windows 11 computer with a USB cable.

Other Trick:

I would suggest you to try uninstalling and re-installing the printer drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps. Try the below-mentioned steps at topic:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

The last suggestion, I only found this driver in parallel drivers websites like printerdrivers.com. there are many websites with drivers pack, Is not the recommended you use this type of driver, only of manufacturer, but you can try to solve fix with it.

With my Best Regards,

R. Cord

4. windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver

Epson Printer Driver - XP driver installed on 10 - device not showing as printer

I inherited an Epson Stylus Pro9600(~2003) and would like to get it working for a local non-profit.

• I downloaded the last driver available from the epson site. It was for Windows XP (64-bit)
    Epson Stylus Pro 9600 - UltraChrome Ink | Support | Epson US

• Ran setup in "compatibility" mode for running the older driver and it said the driver was installed correctly.
    • Try to print and the new printer is not available to print from.
    • Checking in the control panel>hardware> "Devices and Printers" the Epson (showing as 'usb2.0 printer') is in the "unspecified Devices" section rather than the "printers" one.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

ieatgreenmen, Oct 25, 2024 at 6:03 AM
Thema:

windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver

1. windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver - Similar Threads - won't install Epson

2. windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 won't install Epson ET-2851 Driver: Excuse in advance for my english... The problem is that i can't access from anywhere to printer properties because win11 ask me always to install the ET-2851 drivers The last drivers are installed. I don't know how to solve to be able to chage papers type, print on 2 sides of...
  3. epson ES-400 driver won't install on Windows 11 new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epson ES-400 driver won't install on Windows 11 new computer: I have spent three hours with Geek Squad, and have talked to Epson. Geek Squad told me I need to manually install driver and to call Epson. Epson told me my firewall must be blocking the driver from its download program but I turned off the firewall. I cannot get a driver to...
  4. epson ES-400 driver won't install on Windows 11 new computer

epson ES-400 driver won't install on Windows 11 new computer: I have spent three hours with Geek Squad, and have talked to Epson. Geek Squad told me I need to manually install driver and to call Epson. Epson told me my firewall must be blocking the driver from its download program but I turned off the firewall. I cannot get a driver to...
  5. Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810: I have windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810. I was able to print 3 months ago but back to my home, I cannot print anymore , there is the message "change to the network port that can be used the printer". Is there anybody who faced the same problem and what can I do ? Thanks Michel...
  6. Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810: I have windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810. I was able to print 3 months ago but back to my home, I cannot print anymore , there is the message "change to the network port that can be used the printer". Is there anybody who faced the same problem and what can I do ? Thanks Michel...
  7. Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810

8. Problems with Connecting / Printing to Epson ET-3760 with Windows 11

Problems with Connecting / Printing to Epson ET-3760 with Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 on my MS Surface laptop and I have not been able to use my printer since. I worked with Epson and they said I needed to contact MS to find out what to do since all the troubleshooting they did didn't resolve the issue. When I try to download the drivers...
  9. Epson ET-2750 driver/port issue

Epson ET-2750 driver/port issue: Hi, The Epson Net Print port for my ET-2750 is not showing up even though the driver is already downloaded and installed. I was able to get help from Epson to connect to my computer manually, but they said that I would need to ask Microsoft why the specific port isn't...
  10. Epson- ET 3600 printer

Epson- ET 3600 printer: How do I get this printer out of queue mode?? Prints photos very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-et-3600-printer/db16a7f3-b48d-48db-87ec-6feb2343fcbe