Windows 10: Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

Discus and support Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Security stopped working during a full scan. Tried to repair and reset the app; still doesn't work. App shows 0 bytes for the app and 8KB for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wilma Waterlander, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

Windows Security stopped working during a full scan. Tried to repair and reset the app; still doesn't work. App shows 0 bytes for the app and 8KB for data.Windows Update says I'm up to date. Can't find a download for Windows Update, but there is a download for Microsoft Defender. What's up with that? The Windows Defender app doesn't do anything when I search for it and click on it. It's app is 1.6MB with 100KB of data.So, I clearly need help and what's the deal with having both the Microsoft Defender and Windows Security apps installed? Should I uninstall the Microsoft Defender app the uninst

:)

Wilma Waterlander, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2023
  4. denmarfl Win User

Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Jun 15, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

1. Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working - Similar Threads - Security stopped working

2. Windows 11 Windows Security not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Security not working: Hello. A few days after doing a local file factory reset on my windows 11 pro computer, I found out that my windows security is not working. Issues:-When I enter Virus and Threat protection I get a message saying "Page not found. Your IT has limited access to some areas of...
  3. Windows 11 Windows Security not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Windows Security not working: Hello. A few days after doing a local file factory reset on my windows 11 pro computer, I found out that my windows security is not working. Issues:-When I enter Virus and Threat protection I get a message saying "Page not found. Your IT has limited access to some areas of...
  4. Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working: Windows Security stopped working during a full scan. Tried to repair and reset the app; still doesn't work. App shows 0 bytes for the app and 8KB for data.Windows Update says I'm up to date. Can't find a download for Windows Update, but there is a download for Microsoft...
  5. Windows 11 security health service stopped working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 security health service stopped working!: so i recently on 05/28/2023 had to factory reset my gaming pc due to os issues caused by a driver update,this is a fresh clean cloud install and i keep getting this same error:and when i open windows security it keeps glitching at device security under tpm between this...
  6. Windows 11 security health service stopped working!

Windows 11 security health service stopped working!: so i recently on 05/28/2023 had to factory reset my gaming pc due to os issues caused by a driver update,this is a fresh clean cloud install and i keep getting this same error:and when i open windows security it keeps glitching at device security under tpm between this...
  7. windows security not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security not working in windows 11: windows security not working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-not-working-in-windows-11/45b6f23b-f74d-44eb-b48f-c3d31203026a
  8. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  9. Windows Security stopped working

Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  10. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization