Windows 10: Windows 11 very slow

Discus and support Windows 11 very slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cloned the operating system to a new drive months ago with no issues. The system is booting from the new drive. Today I formatted the old drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ColinClackson, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Windows 11 very slow

I cloned the operating system to a new drive months ago with no issues. The system is booting from the new drive. Today I formatted the old drive and Windows is operating at a snail’s pace. An app called COM surrogate is using between 50 mb/s to 100 mb/s. Never seen this program in Taskmgr before. The antimalware service is also using a lot of cycles.

:)

ColinClackson, Nov 26, 2023
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 26, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2023
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 11 very slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 very slow

1. Windows 11 very slow - Similar Threads - very slow

2. Respondus lockdown browser makes my computer very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respondus lockdown browser makes my computer very slow.: I downloaded RESPONDUS lockdown browser and now my computer is very slow and It made some things locked by administrative. I had to go into the registry to fix some stuff but it still very slow. Please help me....
  3. Respondus lockdown browser makes my computer very slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Respondus lockdown browser makes my computer very slow.: I downloaded RESPONDUS lockdown browser and now my computer is very slow and It made some things locked by administrative. I had to go into the registry to fix some stuff but it still very slow. Please help me....
  4. Very slow startup the first time while traveling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very slow startup the first time while traveling: Over the last 3 weeks, we've had several staff members traveling. A few of them report than when they arrived at the new location and started their system, it was crazy slow. The systems would take 20 minutes to startup and were very unresponsive. After finally getting the...
  5. Very slow startup the first time while traveling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow startup the first time while traveling: Over the last 3 weeks, we've had several staff members traveling. A few of them report than when they arrived at the new location and started their system, it was crazy slow. The systems would take 20 minutes to startup and were very unresponsive. After finally getting the...
  6. Very slow startup the first time while traveling

7. internet on surfacebook is very slow after coming out of sleeping or standby mode. Mb/s...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    internet on surfacebook is very slow after coming out of sleeping or standby mode. Mb/s...: Regarly I find out that is is only happening coming out of sleep standby mode. I try to reconnect to wifi again but it don't improve. The only option is te restart and everything works fine. What hardware or adapter is causing this?...
  8. internet on surfacebook is very slow after coming out of sleeping or standby mode. Mb/s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet on surfacebook is very slow after coming out of sleeping or standby mode. Mb/s...: Regarly I find out that is is only happening coming out of sleep standby mode. I try to reconnect to wifi again but it don't improve. The only option is te restart and everything works fine. What hardware or adapter is causing this?...
  9. internet on surfacebook is very slow after coming out of sleeping or standby mode. Mb/s...

10. Very slow download on wired 2.5gbps network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow download on wired 2.5gbps network: Recently upgraded internet service and home network to 2.5gbps service. Stated as 2000 down, 300 up. Windows 11 Lenovo X1 Yoga Gens 8 and 9, 2.5gbps USB-C dongle connected to router's 2.5 port.Booted to Windows 11 I get 200-300 at best download, 350 upload. Booted to Linux I...