Windows 10: Windows 11 upgrade without consent

Discus and support Windows 11 upgrade without consent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows upgraded to windows 11 while in sleep mode without my consent. How do I go back to windows 10, restore my previous settings and eliminate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raymond Love, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Windows 11 upgrade without consent

My windows upgraded to windows 11 while in sleep mode without my consent. How do I go back to windows 10, restore my previous settings and eliminate the possibility of this occurring again?

:)

Raymond Love, Jun 19, 2023

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jun 19, 2023
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Jun 19, 2023
  4. Windows 11 upgrade without consent

Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Okay Thanks! but I have a few more questions...

1. Do you know how many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jun 19, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 upgrade without consent

1. Windows 11 upgrade without consent - Similar Threads - upgrade without consent

2. Windows 11 was upgraded without my consent, can I file a lawsuit against Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 was upgraded without my consent, can I file a lawsuit against Microsoft?: I live outside the US, do I have the right to lawsuit them? I paid for 10 with my hard earned money. been away from PC for a while. Returned and full of garbage like Edge and extreme new garbage like "co pilot"No body pilots my pc except me F**** off Microsoft.Maybe time to...
  3. Windows 11 installed without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installed without consent: Windows 11 has been trying to force itself onto me for years. For years, I've refused, annoyed at the stupid screen telling me "Setting up" "Almost ready" to then ask me whether I want to install office and whether I want to "upgrade" to windows 11. The last day, an update...
  4. Windows 11 installed without consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installed without consent: Windows 11 has been trying to force itself onto me for years. For years, I've refused, annoyed at the stupid screen telling me "Setting up" "Almost ready" to then ask me whether I want to install office and whether I want to "upgrade" to windows 11. The last day, an update...
  5. Windows 11 upgrade without consent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade without consent: My windows upgraded to windows 11 while in sleep mode without my consent. How do I go back to windows 10, restore my previous settings and eliminate the possibility of this occurring again?...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade without consent: My windows upgraded to windows 11 while in sleep mode without my consent. How do I go back to windows 10, restore my previous settings and eliminate the possibility of this occurring again?...
  7. Auto upgrade to windows enterprise without my consent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto upgrade to windows enterprise without my consent: Hello, I recently activated a windows 10 Home version on my new laptop. However I was shocked to discover that in my next bootup of computer, windows require another activation. Anyone knows how to reverse the upgrade? Thank you...
  8. Windows 10 upgrade without consent, and NO EULA was issued

Windows 10 upgrade without consent, and NO EULA was issued: I use my computer mainly for use with HAM Radio and satellite tracking, there are some legacy programs that are barely runnable in Win7 and won't run at all on Win10. I have already tried a WIN10 PC and could not get my software to work correctly. While we were doing an...
  9. Without my consent.

Without my consent.: I scheduled the latest Windows Update for sometime next week. I woke up this morning with my computer in the middle of the update. I had to access some files for work but couldn't. Windows Update acted without my consent. I took the time to verify twice that the scheduled...
  10. Microsoft pushes Windows 10 upgrade to PCs without user consent

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes Windows 10 upgrade to PCs without user consent: OUCH! But that upgrade over one 7 install didn't go so well! First a look a the report! Microsoft pushes Windows 10 upgrade to PCs without user consent [img] Confirms it has been silently downloading massive upgrade to Windows machines via automatic...