Windows 10: Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Home. Now, I want to purchase the upgrade to Windows 11 Pro, but I can't seem to find a proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BradleyMayes_87, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 Home

I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Home. Now, I want to purchase the upgrade to Windows 11 Pro, but I can't seem to find a proper location online to make the purchase and get a product key. I recall that the upgrade to Win 10 Pro was approx $99. Can someone help?

:)

BradleyMayes_87, Oct 19, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 Home

1. Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - upgrade Home

2. My PC came with Windows 7 home premium installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC came with Windows 7 home premium installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and then...: I just want to reinstall the windows 10 upgrade because nothing works after doing a system restore back to Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-came-with-windows-7-home-premium-installed-i/da7534ec-a3c2-4942-9d97-f69b7ac78d2e
  3. My PC came with Windows 7 home premium installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC came with Windows 7 home premium installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and then...: I just want to reinstall the windows 10 upgrade because nothing works after doing a system restore back to Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-came-with-windows-7-home-premium-installed-i/da7534ec-a3c2-4942-9d97-f69b7ac78d2e
  4. My PC came with Windows 7 home premium installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and then...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can we upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 pro?: Hello from INEC,I hope you all have a nice day.We have a big issue here, we bought 8 Laptops Dell G15 5530 with specific Specs and Windows 11 as it's operating systemwe expected that the operating system is Windows 11 pro for bussiness.So, how can we upgrade Windows 11 Home...
  6. How can we upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 pro?

How can we upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 pro?: Hello from INEC,I hope you all have a nice day.We have a big issue here, we bought 8 Laptops Dell G15 5530 with specific Specs and Windows 11 as it's operating systemwe expected that the operating system is Windows 11 pro for bussiness.So, how can we upgrade Windows 11 Home...
  7. Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 to Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1, I keep trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, I have a licence, i have used Windows 10 installation media, but it keeps failing but no reason given please can you help, I was able to install Windows 10 Pro into a spare partiton on the...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 to Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1, I keep trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, I have a licence, i have used Windows 10 installation media, but it keeps failing but no reason given please can you help...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 to Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1, I keep trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, I have a licence, i have used Windows 10 installation media, but it keeps failing but no reason given please can you help...
  10. How to change purchased Win11 Pro upgrade from one Win11 Home OEM laptop to another Win 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change purchased Win11 Pro upgrade from one Win11 Home OEM laptop to another Win 11...: I have 2 Gateway GWTC116 laptops that came with OEM Win11 Home on them. Each of them are attached to different Microsoft accounts.I paid Microsoft $99 and upgraded one of them to Win11 Pro and have been using both for over a year.Unfortunately, the one running Win11 Pro now...