Windows 10: Windows 11 updates breaks activation

Discus and support Windows 11 updates breaks activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased 10 mini pc. each time i run the first OS load I see windows 11 is activated. As soon as I run updates i get "Windows reported that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Terry VanWhy, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 updates breaks activation

I purchased 10 mini pc. each time i run the first OS load I see windows 11 is activated. As soon as I run updates i get "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed." Nothing was changed physically, only the intel driver updates. I ran sfc didn't help I ran troubleshooter didn't help

:)

Terry VanWhy, Nov 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 16, 2022
  3. New Windows Build Breaks QuickBooks Enterprise 11

This does not work. I tried this first. Loaded with every compatibility possibility that was available. There is another issue that is causing the failure. MS has made a change that is breaking Quickbooks Enterprise 11 in the new update as I first stated
    above.

QuickBooks Enterprise 11 User, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Wile E Win User

Windows 11 updates breaks activation

Firefox 11 Goes Beta

That would be a valid point if the inflated version numbers didn't break some plug-ins.

Wile E, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 updates breaks activation

1. Windows 11 updates breaks activation - Similar Threads - updates breaks activation

2. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems: I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right....
  3. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems: I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right....
  4. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update: My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc...
  5. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update: My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc...
  6. Windows 11 update breaks the microphone and mouse drives

Windows 11 update breaks the microphone and mouse drives: Windows update always breaks the mouse drivers and microphone drivers it is such a pain. when connected using the USB port it mouse will take like 15 to 20 mins to be detected and when connect the earphone with the audio jack microphone won't be detected. Before the update...
  7. Windows 11 updates breaks activation

Windows 11 updates breaks activation: I purchased 10 mini pc. each time i run the first OS load I see windows 11 is activated. As soon as I run updates i get "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed." Nothing was changed physically, only the intel driver updates. I ran sfc didn't help I ran...
  8. Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing: Need help please: Win 11 22H2 feature update is breaking networking printing in our Enterprise. Apparently this feature introduced a new policy "Configure RPC connection settings". Recommended fix is to use gpedit to select "RPC over named pipes". For some, this correct the...
  9. Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing

Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing: Need help please: Win 11 22H2 feature update is breaking networking printing in our Enterprise. Apparently this feature introduced a new policy "Configure RPC connection settings". Recommended fix is to use gpedit to select "RPC over named pipes". For some, this correct the...
  10. Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet

Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet: After installing the update, every once in a while the internet cuts out, saying not connected, and not showing any other internet options, even though other devices work and can see them....