Windows 10: Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

Discus and support Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-something-didnt-go-as-planned/ab438c95-6b06-4b4a-88d6-bbb612bd00b3I try all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad AliSafdar, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-something-didnt-go-as-planned/ab438c95-6b06-4b4a-88d6-bbb612bd00b3I try all from this link but not successful, My spec 13th i7, Acer Predator Neo 2023.

:)

Muhammad AliSafdar, Aug 10, 2023

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Aug 10, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 10, 2023
  4. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned. :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Aug 10, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

1. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned. - Similar Threads - update Something didn’t

2. Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update: I'm facing a bit of a challenge with my Windows Update and could use some guidance. Every time I attempt to install the latest update, I encounter the "Something Didn’t Go as Planned. Retrying few things" error.I've diligently followed the steps outlined in this helpful guide...
  3. Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "Something Didn’t Go as Planned" error during Windows Update: I'm facing a bit of a challenge with my Windows Update and could use some guidance. Every time I attempt to install the latest update, I encounter the "Something Didn’t Go as Planned. Retrying few things" error.I've diligently followed the steps outlined in this helpful guide...
  4. Something didn’t go as planned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something didn’t go as planned: For the past few days i have been trying tirelessly to get my computer to update. I dont know what happened. What i did or didnt do to make it happen, but I would like advice on how to fix it. Thank you. I have been attempting to update to the newest edition of windows 11,...
  5. Something didn’t go as planned

Something didn’t go as planned: For the past few days i have been trying tirelessly to get my computer to update. I dont know what happened. What i did or didnt do to make it happen, but I would like advice on how to fix it. Thank you. I have been attempting to update to the newest edition of windows 11,...
  6. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-something-didnt-go-as-planned/ab438c95-6b06-4b4a-88d6-bbb612bd00b3I try all from this link but not successful, My spec 13th i7, Acer Predator Neo 2023....
  7. Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned": Hi everyone! I have some trouble that every time I want to update my Windows, the screen always says "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The upcoming update stated 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...
  8. Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned"

Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned": Hi everyone! I have some trouble that every time I want to update my Windows, the screen always says "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The upcoming update stated 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...
  9. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.: Hi there, I have an Alienware aurora r9 and I have windows 11. Since about late Feb. 2022 I’ve been trying to update my computer as updates have become available but ever since, after downloading the updates and attempting to install them, I get a message at around the 97%...
  10. Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.

Windows 11 update: Something didn’t go as planned.: Hi there, I have an Alienware aurora r9 and I have windows 11. Since about late Feb. 2022 I’ve been trying to update my computer as updates have become available but ever since, after downloading the updates and attempting to install them, I get a message at around the 97%...