Windows 10: windows 11 update always stuck at 0%

Discus and support windows 11 update always stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried Microsoft trouble shoot, everything, nothing worked, been going on for months and im missing on allot of windows updates. I cant even download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed AVH, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Ahmed AVH Win User

windows 11 update always stuck at 0%

I tried Microsoft trouble shoot, everything, nothing worked, been going on for months and im missing on allot of windows updates. I cant even download stuff off Microsoft store.

:)

Ahmed AVH, Feb 26, 2024
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

windows 11 update always stuck at 0% 54493d1485960957t-downloading-updates-stuck-0-a-clipboard01.jpg

TomStrong, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Feb 26, 2024
  4. antares Win User

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. windows 11 update always stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - update always stuck

2. Windows 11 update stuck at 0%, Windows store also stuck at 0% for any downloads/updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update stuck at 0%, Windows store also stuck at 0% for any downloads/updates: As the title says, nothing will update. Network access is fine as Steam and the browser work perfectly normal as well as the games that can be played on them.I tried running the update diagnostic tool, and it did nothing. I tried the process I saw suggested elsewhere where...
  3. Windows 11 update stuck at 0%, Windows store also stuck at 0% for any downloads/updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update stuck at 0%, Windows store also stuck at 0% for any downloads/updates: As the title says, nothing will update. Network access is fine as Steam and the browser work perfectly normal as well as the games that can be played on them.I tried running the update diagnostic tool, and it did nothing. I tried the process I saw suggested elsewhere where...
  4. windows 11 update always stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 update always stuck at 0%: I tried Microsoft trouble shoot, everything, nothing worked, been going on for months and im missing on allot of windows updates. I cant even download stuff off Microsoft store....
  5. Windows Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at 0%: So , I am updating windows 10 for the 2004 version and I am using my cellular data for downloading it. My Data is being used . Almost 2 GB of data is already been used up but the windows update is still stuck at 0%. I don't know if I should stop the update now thinking that...
  6. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

Windows Updates stuck at 0%: I just upgraded my Windows 10 version to 1903 and my updates are unresponsive. They have been stuck at 0% for hours. [ATTACH] Things that I have tried: -Flushed DNS/cleared sockets -Manually stopped/restarted Windows Update service -Deleted contents of...
  7. Windows Update Stuck at 0%

Windows Update Stuck at 0%: I am updating my laptop (HP Pavilion 14-al062nr) to the latest version of windows 10, and it has been stuck on 0% on the configuring updates screen for now over an hour. Is there a solution to this problem, or is it simply a matter of waiting it out? Thanks in advance....
  8. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates stuck at 0%: Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website. After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck...
  9. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks UPDATE:...
  10. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...