Windows 10: Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus

Discus and support Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have two computers, one with Windows 7 ultimate and the other with Windows 11. When ever I insert a flashdrive into the one with Windows 7, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeraldCumberbatch, Oct 7, 2024 at 1:02 PM.

1. Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus

Hi, I have two computers, one with Windows 7 ultimate and the other with Windows 11. When ever I insert a flashdrive into the one with Windows 7, the one with Windows 11 thinks it has a virus and removes them. I am certain there is no virus because I formatted it and reinstall the operating system when I first got this action. Please help, it constantly delete my business files.

:)

GeraldCumberbatch, Oct 7, 2024 at 1:02 PM

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 7, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Oct 7, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

Thema:

Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus

1. Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus - Similar Threads - thinks has virus

2. Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 thinks Windows 7 has virus: Hi, I have two computers, one with Windows 7 ultimate and the other with Windows 11. When ever I insert a flashdrive into the one with Windows 7, the one with Windows 11 thinks it has a virus and removes them. I am certain there is no virus because I formatted it and...
  3. Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11: When installing software on an HP computer with Windows 11, I occasionally come across error messages about my version of Windows and not being able to install the software. The software seems to think I have an older version of Windows see image link below. The computer was...
  4. Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11: When installing software on an HP computer with Windows 11, I occasionally come across error messages about my version of Windows and not being able to install the software. The software seems to think I have an older version of Windows see image link below. The computer was...
  5. Free Anti-Virus for Windows 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Anti-Virus for Windows 7: I would like to know which free anti-virus would be reliable for Windows 7. Let me tell you, viewers, that I am aware that it is no longer safe to use Windows 7 and that I must move on to Windows 10. I am currently making several arrangements for the same to run Windows 10...
  6. I think either windows defender has a bug or a virus is in my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think either windows defender has a bug or a virus is in my pc: Windows defender doesn't let me quick analyze my PC and i'm scared if it is a virus. I checked and there isn't any process that could be one. If someone knows about how do I fix this I would really apreacciate it. Sorry for the broken english submitted by /u/juandorego...
  7. Windows thinks the file I'm downloading is a virus!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows thinks the file I'm downloading is a virus!: The file I installed didn't say "This file might have been moved or deleted." or "couldn't be downloaded" but now when I reinstall it all its saying is that. I've searched for 1 hour and 25 minutes, but nothing works....
  8. Anti-Virus for Windows 7

Anti-Virus for Windows 7: What would be a good free antivirus for my windows 7 notebook ? [Original Title:Anti virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-for-windows-7/34a2db14-ae4a-4f75-97df-1e721a2772e8
  9. windows 7 virus alert

windows 7 virus alert: Hi I keep getting a virus alert saying I have 3 trojan virus, but when I try to close the windows it wont let me. So I shut down my computer and it goes for about 4 days. My computer is covered by AVG who closed the windows defender side of it....
  10. Windows thinks my game is a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows thinks my game is a virus: i played game from steam and when i checked my task manager my cpu usage is taken by microsoft software protection for running that game when i test every single game it happens to all of them so i dont get the maximum gaming experience because of this [ATTACH] is there...