Windows 10: Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13

Discus and support Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 version 23h2 - 0x80010991. A failure to install in ThinkPad L13. Why and how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charity Inala Duburiya, Oct 26, 2024 at 7:27 AM.

1. Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13

Windows 11 version 23h2 - 0x80010991. A failure to install in ThinkPad L13. Why and how to fix this?

:)

Charity Inala Duburiya, Oct 26, 2024 at 7:27 AM

2. How to fix my valorant frame drops

To update the BIOS and chipset drivers for your Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Gen 2 (type 20VJ-CT01WW), follow these steps:

1. Download the BIOS Update Utility:
      • Visit the Lenovo support page for your device here.
      • Download the BIOS Update Utility for Windows 10 or 11 (64-bit).
    2. Prepare for the Update:
      • Ensure your laptop is connected to a power source.
      • Close all running applications.
    3. Update Intel Management Engine Firmware:
      • Before updating the BIOS, update the Intel Management Engine Firmware to version 15.0.23.1706 or later. This step is crucial to avoid potential issues like BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).
    4. Run the BIOS Update Utility:
      • Follow the instructions provided in the downloaded utility to update the BIOS. The utility will guide you through the process, which typically involves restarting your computer and entering the BIOS update mode.
    1. Download the Intel Chipset Driver:
      • Visit the Lenovo support page for the Intel Chipset Driver here.
      • Download the appropriate driver package for your Windows version (Windows 10 or 11).
    2. Install the Chipset Driver:
      • Run the downloaded installer.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
      • Restart your computer if prompted.
    Note: There is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Munkhbayar B., Oct 26, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  3. 024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64- Systems - crashes the machine HELP

Tommy

FYI - An interesting update on my other Thinkpad w/Windows 11 (Thinkpad model L15 - similar to the other Thinkpad) ---- this machine updated itself overnight and has had no bad side effects like the L13 did.....the L13 is still down -- I am hoping to get it back online tonight or tomorrow.

Please forward any new info or suggestions as I would like to get this issue out of my life...

Thank you

John McIntyre

John McIntyre3, Oct 26, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  4. Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13

Unable to Pair Oppo Enco Air 3 with Windows 11 Lenovo Thinkpad

I tried above steps but unable to pair my oppo enco air 3 pro to my thinkpad windows 11. My device is not getting listed when the pairing is on.

Thema:

Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13

1. Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13 - Similar Threads - ThinkPad L13

2. Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - ThinkPad L13: Windows 11 version 23h2 - 0x80010991. A failure to install in ThinkPad L13. Why and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-thinkpad-l13/7ce3b09e-db88-4b24-b790-9b365b699d82
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga X1 and Stylet Wacom Bamboo Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga X1 and Stylet Wacom Bamboo Ink: Hello,My stylus does not work with my computer, although I have installed the compatible drivers. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-yoga-x1-and-stylet-wacom-bamboo/c7583e26-e111-40e6-bfad-18c4d5b65587
  4. Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga X1 and Stylet Wacom Bamboo Ink

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga X1 and Stylet Wacom Bamboo Ink: Hello,My stylus does not work with my computer, although I have installed the compatible drivers. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-yoga-x1-and-stylet-wacom-bamboo/c7583e26-e111-40e6-bfad-18c4d5b65587
  5. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working: The integrated camera is only working during the initial seconds after reboot Windows Hello, then stops completely. Tried all solutions I could find new camera !, new driver, uninstall, te-install, etc. Still not working....
  6. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 12: Integrated Camera stopped working: The integrated camera is only working during the initial seconds after reboot Windows Hello, then stops completely. Tried all solutions I could find new camera !, new driver, uninstall, te-install, etc. Still not working....
  7. Trackpad gestures not working on ThinkPad p53 workstation on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad gestures not working on ThinkPad p53 workstation on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I'm having an issue with my ThinkPad P53 workstation where the trackpad gestures two-finger scroll, pinch to zoom, etc. suddenly stopped working. The basic functions like moving the cursor and clicking are fine, but none of the multi-finger gestures are being...
  8. Trackpad gestures not working on ThinkPad p53 workstation on Windows 11

Trackpad gestures not working on ThinkPad p53 workstation on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I'm having an issue with my ThinkPad P53 workstation where the trackpad gestures two-finger scroll, pinch to zoom, etc. suddenly stopped working. The basic functions like moving the cursor and clicking are fine, but none of the multi-finger gestures are being...
  9. Built in keyboard sometimes does not turn on - Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga L13 Gen 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in keyboard sometimes does not turn on - Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga L13 Gen 2: Sometimes irregularly when the computer is brought out of hibernation, the built-in keyboard does not start. It turns on on the startup screen one with the Lenovo logo and turns off the keyboard, trackpoint and touchpad turn off.The problem can be fixed by restarting by...
  10. Built in keyboard sometimes does not turn on - Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga L13 Gen 2

Built in keyboard sometimes does not turn on - Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga L13 Gen 2: Sometimes irregularly when the computer is brought out of hibernation, the built-in keyboard does not start. It turns on on the startup screen one with the Lenovo logo and turns off the keyboard, trackpoint and touchpad turn off.The problem can be fixed by restarting by...