Windows 10: Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off

Discus and support Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new Windows 11 desktop and was trying things. I turned on the text indicator and now it won't turn off. Yes I went to Accessibility -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bonnie Lipner, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off

I just got a new Windows 11 desktop and was trying things. I turned on the text indicator and now it won't turn off. Yes I went to Accessibility - cursor - and switch it to off.. I restarted.-- then it was still there???So far not a Windows 11 fan for a number of reasons. I've used PC's for 40+ years so I've been thru a number of operating systems.. and this is driving me nuts .

:)

Bonnie Lipner, Dec 22, 2023

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Dec 22, 2023
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Dec 22, 2023
  4. Medyen Win User

Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Windows 11.  text indicator won't turn off :)

Medyen, Dec 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off

1. Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off - Similar Threads - text indicator won't

2. Why can't I turn my text cursor indicator off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I turn my text cursor indicator off?: I know how to do it, it is turned off and I have shut down and or restarted. I am a novice, so I need to make certain that I am using the correct terminology. For example, while I type, there is the usual flashing cursor; however, if I put my finger on the touch pad, an odd...
  3. Why can't I turn my text cursor indicator off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I turn my text cursor indicator off?: I know how to do it, it is turned off and I have shut down and or restarted. I am a novice, so I need to make certain that I am using the correct terminology. For example, while I type, there is the usual flashing cursor; however, if I put my finger on the touch pad, an odd...
  4. Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. text indicator won't turn off: I just got a new Windows 11 desktop and was trying things. I turned on the text indicator and now it won't turn off. Yes I went to Accessibility - cursor - and switch it to off.. I restarted.-- then it was still there???So far not a Windows 11 fan for a number of reasons....
  5. ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.: I'm using an ASUS laptop with Windows 11 and I've been encountering a problem with ClickLock. I've tried going to the mouse settings, trackpad settings, and even going to the additional mouse settings to turn ClickLock on and off, but it won't work. I have a feeling that this...
  6. ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.

ClickLock on Windows 11 won't turn off.: I'm using an ASUS laptop with Windows 11 and I've been encountering a problem with ClickLock. I've tried going to the mouse settings, trackpad settings, and even going to the additional mouse settings to turn ClickLock on and off, but it won't work. I have a feeling that this...
  7. All lock indicators won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All lock indicators won't turn off: About a month ago whenever I would press any of the Lock indicators on my keyboard Num lock, Caps lock and Scroll lock a small message in a white box would appear in the bottom right of my screen: It looks completely outdated for Windows 10 and I have no idea where it came...
  8. All lock indicators won't turn off

All lock indicators won't turn off: About a month ago whenever I would press any of the Lock indicators on my keyboard Num lock, Caps lock and Scroll lock a small message in a white box would appear in the bottom right of my screen: It looks completely outdated for Windows 10 and I have no idea where it came...
  9. How to turn off on screen caps lock indicator in windows 11

How to turn off on screen caps lock indicator in windows 11: The on screen caps lock and number lock indicator is turned on by default in it which disturbs me a lot while playing games i need a proper solution to turn it off since most solution that i found in internet are for windows 10 and i wasnt able to find the same settings in...
  10. Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10 The cursor is that blinking line at the end of what you are typing in Windows. Have you ever had an issue finding the text cursor in the middle of a...