Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and...

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I put my laptop to sleep today and since it awoke I have been unable top open the start menu, with the windows key or by clicking, the search,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobbyLF, Oct 24, 2024 at 8:12 PM.

1. BobbyLF Win User

Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and...

Hello, I put my laptop to sleep today and since it awoke I have been unable top open the start menu, with the windows key or by clicking, the search, WiFi, sound, battery, the calendar and notifications.They look like they respond to the click but nothing happens. For instance the notifications bell becomes greyed out.I have tried restarting, restarting explorer, /sfc scannow. Nothing has helped.What I have seen is StartMenuExperienceHost.exe doesn't seem to be running and I can't get it to.winver results:Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.4391, all updates installedAny ideas?

:)

2. My start menu,battery,wifi,sound is not working on taskbar?

My start menu,battery,wifi,sound is not working on taskbar?

3. Brink Win User
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and...

How to ungroup WiFi, Sound, Battery Charging taskbar icons in Win 11?

Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and... 349478d1635037735t-how-ungroup-wifi-sound-battery-charging-taskbar-icons-win-11-a-image.png

Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and... 349479d1635037829t-how-ungroup-wifi-sound-battery-charging-taskbar-icons-win-11-a-image.png
    Find it very annoying that these 3 icons are GROUPED together instead of being individual icons that I can configure like in win10. How do I revert the behavior? Also, I noticed quick access shortcuts in Win Explorer is removed in W11. How do I restore that too please? Thank you.

tententwenty, Oct 24, 2024 at 8:13 PM
Thema:

Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and...

1. Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and... - Similar Threads - Taskbar start menu

2. Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar start menu, utilities like WiFi, sound and battery, calendar and...: Hello, I put my laptop to sleep today and since it awoke I have been unable top open the start menu, with the windows key or by clicking, the search, WiFi, sound, battery, the calendar and notifications.They look like they respond to the click but nothing happens. For...
  3. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  4. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  5. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....: Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11. How do I fix this annoying bug ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-volume-battery-calendar-language-icons-appear/02a478f2-7406-4618-873b-7c250fea4801
  7. Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....

Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....: Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11. How do I fix this annoying bug ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-volume-battery-calendar-language-icons-appear/02a478f2-7406-4618-873b-7c250fea4801
  8. Windows 11 nothing happens when I click on the icon for sound wifi and battery and calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 nothing happens when I click on the icon for sound wifi and battery and calendar: Hello,I just installed the Windows 11 update today. Since then I am not able to click the icons for wifi, sound and battery and the calendar. Also some people talk about the action center which should also be located in the bottom right, I cant open that either.How do I fix...
  9. Windows 11 nothing happens when I click on the icon for sound wifi and battery and calendar

Windows 11 nothing happens when I click on the icon for sound wifi and battery and calendar: Hello,I just installed the Windows 11 update today. Since then I am not able to click the icons for wifi, sound and battery and the calendar. Also some people talk about the action center which should also be located in the bottom right, I cant open that either.How do I fix...
  10. Start Menu Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Calendar: Using Office 2019 on Windows 10, how do I add a calendar to the start menu that when pinned to start displays only the number for today's date? i.e. 17 Moved from: Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Office 2019...