Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar Bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So after installing Windows 11 and playing videos full screen, my mouse and taskbar both appear randomly for a few seconds, then disappear and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josoofpak, Jan 9, 2022.

1. josoofpak Win User

Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

So after installing Windows 11 and playing videos full screen, my mouse and taskbar both appear randomly for a few seconds, then disappear and the cycle happens at sporadic periods. I don't know the issue. I've restarted, restarted WindowsExplorer in Task Manager but nothing has worked so far. It's more of an annoyance as it distracts me when I need to watch lectures but I'd rather have it fixed if I can. Thanks guys!

:)

josoofpak, Jan 9, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 9, 2022
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

Windows taskbar Bug?

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Were you able to play the games without the Taskbar interfering earlier?
    2. Were there any updates that were installed recently that you think might have caused the issue?

We appreciate that you tried few steps to fix the issue. We can try few more steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue.

Let us go ahead and disable the Taskbar auto hide feature and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click on empty space of Taskbar.
    2. Select Taskbar settings.
    3. Turn off the switch under Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
    4. Try playing the game in Full Screen mode and check if the Taskbar interferes with the game play.
    Let us know the results and we will be glad to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

1. Windows 11 Taskbar Bug - Similar Threads - Taskbar Bug

2. WINDOWS 11 BUG : icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BUG : icons not showing on taskbar: Icons that are not pinned to task bar, are not always visible. For example opening notepad++ from start menu shows it's icon only on even starts, that is first time icon is not visible, second it is visible, third no, fourth yes... . The same happens when opening settings...
  3. WINDOWS 11 BUG : icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 BUG : icons not showing on taskbar: Icons that are not pinned to task bar, are not always visible. For example opening notepad++ from start menu shows it's icon only on even starts, that is first time icon is not visible, second it is visible, third no, fourth yes... . The same happens when opening settings...
  4. My PC mouse cursor and taskbar text size are smaller than the default settings, and the bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC mouse cursor and taskbar text size are smaller than the default settings, and the bug...: There is an issue where, whenever I booted up my pc recently. The mouse cursor and the text of the taskbar became super small and messed up the text size of one of the games I was playing Roblox. I restarted the pc at least 7 times and shut it down 3 times. The bug still...
  5. My PC mouse cursor and taskbar text size are smaller than the default settings, and the bug...

My PC mouse cursor and taskbar text size are smaller than the default settings, and the bug...: There is an issue where, whenever I booted up my pc recently. The mouse cursor and the text of the taskbar became super small and messed up the text size of one of the games I was playing Roblox. I restarted the pc at least 7 times and shut it down 3 times. The bug still...
  6. Bug - Taskbar icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug - Taskbar icons disappearing: I just reinstalled my computer from scratch and some taskbar icons randomly disappear. What should I do to fix that? I have to reset Windows Explorer or restart my computer to get it back to normal.Image:...
  7. Bug - Taskbar icons disappearing

Bug - Taskbar icons disappearing: I just reinstalled my computer from scratch and some taskbar icons randomly disappear. What should I do to fix that? I have to reset Windows Explorer or restart my computer to get it back to normal.Image:...
  8. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  9. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  10. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

[Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....