Windows 10: Windows 11 taskbar bug again

Discus and support Windows 11 taskbar bug again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; With the latest Windows 11 beta update once again the taskbar is broken. The previous fixes are not working, is anyone experiencing the samething?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PsychoticPsycho, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Windows 11 taskbar bug again

With the latest Windows 11 beta update once again the taskbar is broken. The previous fixes are not working, is anyone experiencing the samething?

:)

PsychoticPsycho, Dec 17, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 17, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 17, 2021
  4. Windows 11 taskbar bug again

Windows taskbar Bug?

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Were you able to play the games without the Taskbar interfering earlier?
    2. Were there any updates that were installed recently that you think might have caused the issue?

We appreciate that you tried few steps to fix the issue. We can try few more steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue.

Let us go ahead and disable the Taskbar auto hide feature and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click on empty space of Taskbar.
    2. Select Taskbar settings.
    3. Turn off the switch under Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
    4. Try playing the game in Full Screen mode and check if the Taskbar interferes with the game play.
    Let us know the results and we will be glad to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 taskbar bug again

1. Windows 11 taskbar bug again - Similar Threads - taskbar bug again

2. Crazy Windows 11 taskbar bug !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crazy Windows 11 taskbar bug !!: Hello, the video explains it all, it began to do this randomly it's like the up button is stuck only in the task bar and windows 11 apps calcuator, settings...etcI Tried to unplug both my mouse and keyboard it kept doing the same. If anyone has a solution I would be thankful....
  3. Crazy Windows 11 taskbar bug !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crazy Windows 11 taskbar bug !!: Hello, the video explains it all, it began to do this randomly it's like the up button is stuck only in the task bar and windows 11 apps calcuator, settings...etcI Tried to unplug both my mouse and keyboard it kept doing the same. If anyone has a solution I would be thankful....
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Bug: So after installing Windows 11 and playing videos full screen, my mouse and taskbar both appear randomly for a few seconds, then disappear and the cycle happens at sporadic periods. I don't know the issue. I've restarted, restarted WindowsExplorer in Task Manager but nothing...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

Windows 11 Taskbar Bug: So after installing Windows 11 and playing videos full screen, my mouse and taskbar both appear randomly for a few seconds, then disappear and the cycle happens at sporadic periods. I don't know the issue. I've restarted, restarted WindowsExplorer in Task Manager but nothing...
  6. Windows 11 taskbar bug again

Windows 11 taskbar bug again: With the latest Windows 11 beta update once again the taskbar is broken. The previous fixes are not working, is anyone experiencing the samething? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-bug-again/2f5f5319-9b5f-40de-9c15-29f3acbeaf65
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar bug: I had installed windows 11 on my pc and had noticed a issue. Like when I quickly hover over the right side of the taskbar and then put the mouse pointer to any blank place of the taskbar,then i am able to see the preview over there and I had tried restarting windows explorer...
  8. Windows 11 Taskbar bug

Windows 11 Taskbar bug: I had installed windows 11 on my pc and had noticed a issue. Like when I quickly hover over the right side of the taskbar and then put the mouse pointer to any blank place of the taskbar,then i am able to see the preview over there and I had tried restarting windows explorer...
  9. Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Bug: I installed Windows 11 and my taskbar was completely installed and working without any problems, but if you look very carefully, there are still things about the Windows 10 taskbar at the bottom left, it is not clickable, but it stays there. How can I fix?On my monitor, in...
  10. Windows 11 Taskbar Bug

Windows 11 Taskbar Bug: I installed Windows 11 and my taskbar was completely installed and working without any problems, but if you look very carefully, there are still things about the Windows 10 taskbar at the bottom left, it is not clickable, but it stays there. How can I fix?On my monitor, in...