Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar Blank

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar Blank in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I now have three people who, after an update have missing Windows taskbar's. Actually I should say that their taskbar is a light gray with no icon's.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew Hydle, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Taskbar Blank

I now have three people who, after an update have missing Windows taskbar's. Actually I should say that their taskbar is a light gray with no icon's. They do get the little carrot menu showing some running background programs but also right clicking on the desktop doesnt appear to work. We have tried:Unhiding the taskbar - not hiddenRunning more updates - no changeRestart Windows Explorersfc /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestorehealthCheck date/time settingsGet-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}Man

:)

Andrew Hydle, Dec 7, 2023

2. windows 11 blank taskbar

running windows 11 21h2 ver 22000.2538

my taskbar is blank

how can I fix this

Mark Fessler, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Blank icons in taskbar on Windows 2016

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Confirm the said application you're using so we could fully understand the cause of the issue.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest restarting the Explorer.exe on the Task Manager. This may help resolve the issue with blank icons on the Taskbar. Refer to the steps below:

1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, then select Task Manager.

2. On the Task Manager window, click on More Details at the bottom left if it doesn't shows the
    Processes tab.

3. Scroll down the list of the Windows processes and locate Windows Explorer and right-click on it and select
    Restart.

Note: The desktop icons and the Taskbar will refresh and will be gone for a moment after this process. It should reappear automatically.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 7, 2023
  4. jamesx4 Win User

Windows 11 Taskbar Blank

Windows 11 taskbar goes blank after screensaver

Running Windows 11 on Dell 7506. Has been working great for months. Suddenly I'm seeing the taskbar go blank with no icons. I have attempted about every "fix" I can find including all the suggested "fixes" in an earlier thread for this exact same issue. If I CTRL-ALT-DEL and Sign Out, the icons on the taskbar reappear once I log back in. I've updated graphic drivers and am up-to-date with all Dell updates. Even tried running the Intel Driver & Support Assistant.

Did this issue ever really get fixed?

Currently running:

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎10/‎18/‎2022

OS build 22621.819

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0

Looking for any new suggestions on how to fix this issue for good.

jamesx4, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Taskbar Blank

1. Windows 11 Taskbar Blank - Similar Threads - Taskbar Blank

2. My icons on my taskbar seem to be blank, but are still there.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My icons on my taskbar seem to be blank, but are still there.: The problem im having is that sometimes on my taskbar, my icons will show up but usually dont have a picture as shown here. Issue ImageIve tried multiple things and none have worked because the closest issue i could find to this was missing icons. And this has been like this...
  3. My icons on my taskbar seem to be blank, but are still there.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My icons on my taskbar seem to be blank, but are still there.: The problem im having is that sometimes on my taskbar, my icons will show up but usually dont have a picture as shown here. Issue ImageIve tried multiple things and none have worked because the closest issue i could find to this was missing icons. And this has been like this...
  4. App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447: Hi, I've noticed this since months ago.The icon in taskbar will become blank or transparent after switching to other desktop using Ctrl + Win + Left/Right Arrow.Once that happens, I should click all those blank/transparent icons one by on to have them show correctly.And, the...
  5. App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447

App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447: Hi, I've noticed this since months ago.The icon in taskbar will become blank or transparent after switching to other desktop using Ctrl + Win + Left/Right Arrow.Once that happens, I should click all those blank/transparent icons one by on to have them show correctly.And, the...
  6. After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank: April 13 KB5036893 installed and upon restart the taskbar was blank. I was able to use rstrui to restrore a previous system. But, concerned for future updates I contacted Microsoft and a technician took over my computer and one thing he did was update the BIOS I have an HP...
  7. After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank

After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank: April 13 KB5036893 installed and upon restart the taskbar was blank. I was able to use rstrui to restrore a previous system. But, concerned for future updates I contacted Microsoft and a technician took over my computer and one thing he did was update the BIOS I have an HP...
  8. Windows 11 Taskbar Blank

Windows 11 Taskbar Blank: I now have three people who, after an update have missing Windows taskbar's. Actually I should say that their taskbar is a light gray with no icon's. They do get the little carrot menu showing some running background programs but also right clicking on the desktop doesnt...
  9. windows 11 blank taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 blank taskbar: running windows 11 21h2 ver 22000.2538 my taskbar is blankhow can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-blank-taskbar/55cbb36f-656f-42ce-886a-54c6ba0eca9c
  10. windows 11 blank taskbar

windows 11 blank taskbar: running windows 11 21h2 ver 22000.2538 my taskbar is blankhow can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-blank-taskbar/55cbb36f-656f-42ce-886a-54c6ba0eca9c