Windows 10: Windows 11 suddenly shows a "You are about to be signed out" pop up, after that it shut...

Discus and support Windows 11 suddenly shows a "You are about to be signed out" pop up, after that it shut... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically as title:I came to turn on my PC this morning with windows 11, which was running fine for last couple years, and received a pop up before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kehuizhao, Oct 20, 2024 at 2:58 PM.

1. kehuizhao Win User

Windows 11 suddenly shows a "You are about to be signed out" pop up, after that it shut...

Basically as title:I came to turn on my PC this morning with windows 11, which was running fine for last couple years, and received a pop up before I open any applications says im about to be signed out, after I closed the pop up, it shuts down my PCWhen it or I restart the PC, only monitor turns on with login page, but windows not responding to any input, tried with below options, but none of those workswireless keyboard/mouse with USB donglebluetooth mouse that connects to my PCwired mouseUSB ports still have voltage, and when I plug my mouse in, I can see its charging my mouseTried restar

:)

2. John Vil Win User

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

3. Nisko Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Thema:

Windows 11 suddenly shows a "You are about to be signed out" pop up, after that it shut...

1. Windows 11 suddenly shows a "You are about to be signed out" pop up, after that it shut... - Similar Threads - suddenly shows are

2. Windows 11 suddenly shows a "You are about to be signed out" pop up, after that it shut...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 suddenly shows a "You are about to be signed out" pop up, after that it shut...: Basically as title:I came to turn on my PC this morning with windows 11, which was running fine for last couple years, and received a pop up before I open any applications says im about to be signed out, after I closed the pop up, it shuts down my PCWhen it or I restart the...
  3. Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up: Hello!My parents have a computer with Windows 11 64-bit 22621.2134 Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0 installed. My dad starts the computer first thing in the morning so he can look at financial and medical stuff. While he's doing these things, Windows comes up...
  4. Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up

Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up: Hello!My parents have a computer with Windows 11 64-bit 22621.2134 Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0 installed. My dad starts the computer first thing in the morning so he can look at financial and medical stuff. While he's doing these things, Windows comes up...
  5. "You're about to be signed out" Is there a way to disable this pop up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "You're about to be signed out" Is there a way to disable this pop up?: set a manual timer to shutdown, but I dont want this pop up 10minutes before shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out-is-there-a-way-to/ba3548d3-1fe9-402d-82be-b8eacc2bb24c
  6. "You're about to be signed out" Is there a way to disable this pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You're about to be signed out" Is there a way to disable this pop up?: set a manual timer to shutdown, but I dont want this pop up 10minutes before shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out-is-there-a-way-to/ba3548d3-1fe9-402d-82be-b8eacc2bb24c
  7. "You're about to be signed out" Is there a way to disable this pop up?

8. Pop up that was signing out for windows 2012 r2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pop up that was signing out for windows 2012 r2: Why did i receive a pop up that was signing out for windows 2012 r2? I feel like there is no reason this should have popped up and is making me worried that someone or something is on my computer?...
  9. "Sign in so you don't miss out" constant pop up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Sign in so you don't miss out" constant pop up: Every 5 minutes or so I get the same pop up from Microsoft Family Features. This started only today after no changes to any settings. I found out through it that I was connected to a family account so I removed myself from the family and signed out. Even after removing myself...
  10. Windows 10 displaying "you are about to be signed out" before shutting down and takes long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 displaying "you are about to be signed out" before shutting down and takes long: Hi there, recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 professional preloaded. When I shut down, I get the message "you are about to be signed out" and that message stays on for 20-30 seconds before "shutting down" message appears and the computer eventually shuts down. Why...