Windows 10: Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update

Discus and support Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a PC already installed with Windows 11, after about a month I updated the Windows version and ever since I have the "Activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shalev_, May 17, 2024.

1. Shalev_ Win User

Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update

I recently bought a PC already installed with Windows 11, after about a month I updated the Windows version and ever since I have the "Activate Windows" watermark. On the activation screen it shows me error 0xC004F213, I already tried the followingWindows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update :Downloaded ShowKeyPlus to get my activation keyRan the query Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService'.OA3xOriginalProductKey in PowerShell but received no outputRan the query wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey in CMD but still no outputRan the query slmgr /dlv in CMD, saw the following line: "Notific

:)

Shalev_, May 17, 2024
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Smeed Win User
  4. 21CS045 Win User

windows 11 deactivated suddenly

My windows 11 pro is deactivated suddenly and I am having trouble using apps on my pc. when i bought the device it had windows 10 running on it and it worked fine. This device came to me as a second hand product through a third party so I don't have any box or license attached with it. after buying the pc i moved to windows 11 from windows 10.At first I used to get notifications of "your windows license will expire soon, activate the windows" although the system always showed the active status whenever I checked, to get rid of this notification I followed a tutorial from internet here is the link for that "" but it didn't worked and now after one or two months later my windows got deactivated and when I activate or troubleshoot it shows error. I am mentioning the error code here "0xC004F074".

21CS045, May 17, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update - Similar Threads - Suddenly deactivated update

2. Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update: I recently bought a PC already installed with Windows 11, after about a month I updated the Windows version and ever since I have the "Activate Windows" watermark. On the activation screen it shows me error 0xC004F213, I already tried the following:Downloaded ShowKeyPlus to...
  3. windows 11 deactivated suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 deactivated suddenly: My windows 11 pro is deactivated suddenly and I am having trouble using apps on my pc. when i bought the device it had windows 10 running on it and it worked fine. This device came to me as a second hand product through a third party so I don't have any box or license...
  4. windows 11 deactivated suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 deactivated suddenly: My windows 11 pro is deactivated suddenly and I am having trouble using apps on my pc. when i bought the device it had windows 10 running on it and it worked fine. This device came to me as a second hand product through a third party so I don't have any box or license...
  5. Windows suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivated: the pc is less than 1year,windows came preinstalled.Today I got this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/c54b9213-4bbf-4ed6-9016-5077ed0e81c1
  6. Windows suddenly deactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivate: The pc WINDOWS 10 ASUS ROG got a watermark never appeared before. until 2days activate windows watermark appears bottom right corner. Tried looking online to see if theres a way to get my product key back, tried the OA3xOriginalProductKey command but to no avail. anyone know...
  7. windows suddenly deactivates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows suddenly deactivates: my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot activate windows as we can't connect to your organizations activation server."Error code: 0x8007007B...
  8. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: Hello! So about 2 weeks ago, my Windows suddenly deactivated. I really don't know why. I purchased my computer a very long time ago ACER and it came with Windows 8.1. From then I got the free Windows 10 upgrade when it was first available and I've never had any issues until...
  9. Activated Windows suddenly deactivated after update

Activated Windows suddenly deactivated after update: Hello! My activated Windows 10 suddenly asks me to activate it and go to Settings to activate. I get the permanent watermark on the lower right corner. I've never had this issue before. I got this after the latest update, I tried all the troubleshooters and CMD tasks, but...
  10. windows suddenly deactivated

windows suddenly deactivated: Hi. I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 free by using the Get Windows 10 app when it was first released. It was working properly from then. However, it is almost a month my windows is deactivated. What could be the problem?...