Windows 10: Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over

Discus and support Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Not sure where to start. I have a new Windows 11 laptop. Lately I am having issues where it stops responding this gets worse and worse. When this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Reisman, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over

Hello,Not sure where to start. I have a new Windows 11 laptop. Lately I am having issues where it stops responding this gets worse and worse. When this started, it was only happening with my email program, Mozilla Thunderbird. Thunderbird still stops responding every time an email comes in and when I first run the program. However, this week the problem seems to be effecting Windows Explorer as well where my task bar freezes up and I can't select anything. Then it comes back after not responding for awhile. A couple of times instead I got a message that it was not responding and did I want to

:)

Michael Reisman, Nov 4, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 4, 2022
  3. MSRadell Win User
    IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis

I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis. If I go to the reliability log I see that it stops 10+ times per day. I'm going to attach the information it tells me about the stoppage.

Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over [​IMG]

Also I'm attaching the results file after running the DM_Log_collector provided by this website. Even though it's naturally a BSoD I thought it might be helpful.
    MARKS-NP7358-Mon_09_19_2016__95713_09.zip

MSRadell, Nov 4, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over

Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Nov 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over

1. Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over - Similar Threads - Stops Responding

2. Windows 11 stops responding after a few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stops responding after a few hours: My windows system recently started playing up, it started with windows 10 giving the bluescreen and critical process died error. Assuming this was a dodgy update as nothing in my system had changed in the last 5 months I pulled the trigger on the windows 11 update. The next...
  3. Windows 11 stops responding after a few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stops responding after a few hours: My windows system recently started playing up, it started with windows 10 giving the bluescreen and critical process died error. Assuming this was a dodgy update as nothing in my system had changed in the last 5 months I pulled the trigger on the windows 11 update. The next...
  4. Trackpad stopped responding but rest works and cordless mouse works, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad stopped responding but rest works and cordless mouse works, can anyone help?: I have an Acer Aspire 3 touchscreen laptop and it is only 4 months old. I was playing a game and had my mouse plugged in and then finished the game. I shut my computer down but it had am update first. Forgot something so I turned my computer back on and now my touchpad will...
  5. Trackpad stopped responding but rest works and cordless mouse works, can anyone help?

Trackpad stopped responding but rest works and cordless mouse works, can anyone help?: I have an Acer Aspire 3 touchscreen laptop and it is only 4 months old. I was playing a game and had my mouse plugged in and then finished the game. I shut my computer down but it had am update first. Forgot something so I turned my computer back on and now my touchpad will...
  6. Games crashing randomly because of {Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing randomly because of {Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...: I'm getting repeated multiple games crashing on my system after checking event viewer after the crash it shows two entries.Nothing crashes except the game windows remains to work properly also any other application using the GPU remains unaffected.1. The description for Event...
  7. Games crashing randomly because of {Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...

Games crashing randomly because of {Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...: I'm getting repeated multiple games crashing on my system after checking event viewer after the crash it shows two entries.Nothing crashes except the game windows remains to work properly also any other application using the GPU remains unaffected.1. The description for Event...
  8. Games crashing randomly because of {Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hey, my windows explorer stops responding the second I click on an image, video, exe file,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my windows explorer stops responding the second I click on an image, video, exe file,...: This issue's been happening since 2022 for me. The goofy guy I am decided to just deal with it and use different ways to handle these kind of situations. I haven't done a disk fragment yet, and if you're wondering, I tried many solutions to fix it, but they never worked....
  10. Hey, my windows explorer stops responding the second I click on an image, video, exe file,...

Hey, my windows explorer stops responding the second I click on an image, video, exe file,...: This issue's been happening since 2022 for me. The goofy guy I am decided to just deal with it and use different ways to handle these kind of situations. I haven't done a disk fragment yet, and if you're wondering, I tried many solutions to fix it, but they never worked....