Windows 10: Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized

Discus and support Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I ran into an issue the other day where all of the audio on my computer dropped down super low. I have turned up all the audio settings on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathan Crowe, May 30, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized

Hello,I ran into an issue the other day where all of the audio on my computer dropped down super low. I have turned up all the audio settings on the system and individual applications, I've checked for driver updates, I've set my headphones as default and told windows to "do nothing" to modify them, I've ran the trouble shooter, I've checked the volume mixer and everything is at 100%, I've unplugged and replugged all hardware in use, I've checked for updates on all software related to audio I use razor gear and also the razor synapse also. I've done everything I could find and think of short

:)

Nathan Crowe, May 30, 2024
  2. Callender Win User

Audio suddenly super low.

Also check volume mixer. Sometimes app volume is a per app setting.
    Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized 378714d1668029933t-audio-suddenly-super-low-mixer.jpg
    Also after watching the linked video if you applied the settings then you should check to see if your enhancements re-appear.
    Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized 378715d1668030117t-audio-suddenly-super-low-enhancements.jpg

Callender, May 30, 2024
  3. Callender Win User

Equaliser APO. You have to run the configurator for it to work.
    Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized 378712d1668029138t-audio-suddenly-super-low-eq-apo.jpg
    Peace is just a GUI for the settings. Select devices and save configuration. Use sliders to adjust.
    Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized 378713d1668029308t-audio-suddenly-super-low-peace.jpg
    Additionally you can also try: Watch the entire video.

Callender, May 30, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized

It sounds good in that video, but like I said my sonic studio isn't working for some reason. I even had to turn the volume down, but on other videos the audio is super low, still. And yes I do have hearing problems because of tinnitus but that's nothing new. I'll try and reinstall it but I doubt it'll work. Update: Same result after uninstalling and reinstalling. It will not work.
    Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized 378389d1667513158t-audio-suddenly-super-low-sonicstudio.jpg

Anarchist86ed, May 30, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized

1. Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized - Similar Threads - Sound Issue Audio

2. Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized: Hello,I ran into an issue the other day where all of the audio on my computer dropped down super low. I have turned up all the audio settings on the system and individual applications, I've checked for driver updates, I've set my headphones as default and told windows to "do...
  3. windows 11 sound issues sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 sound issues sound is very low: windows 11 sound issues sound is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-sound-issues-sound-is-very-low/ef434605-ad14-45ed-90fc-5c51a32676ff
  4. windows 11 sound issues sound is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 sound issues sound is very low: windows 11 sound issues sound is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-sound-issues-sound-is-very-low/ef434605-ad14-45ed-90fc-5c51a32676ff
  5. Audio quality suddenly drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio quality suddenly drops: Seemingly out of nowhere, the quality of my audio on my bluetooth headphones has dropped. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, updating the computer, restarting the computer, using the audio troubleshooter, and forgetting and repairing the device. I've also looked at the...
  6. Audio quality suddenly drops

Audio quality suddenly drops: Seemingly out of nowhere, the quality of my audio on my bluetooth headphones has dropped. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, updating the computer, restarting the computer, using the audio troubleshooter, and forgetting and repairing the device. I've also looked at the...
  7. Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?: Im running asus laptop windows 11, never had mic issues until recently. Suddenly my mic got super quiet and would cut in and out. I looked through all my settings and nothing was wrong with the mic itself so i did a system restore. System restore worked, temporarily. I left...
  8. Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?

Mic suddenly cutting in and out, super low?: Im running asus laptop windows 11, never had mic issues until recently. Suddenly my mic got super quiet and would cut in and out. I looked through all my settings and nothing was wrong with the mic itself so i did a system restore. System restore worked, temporarily. I left...
  9. Sound suddenly becomes low

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound suddenly becomes low: Hi all, thanks for reading this..I am facing an issue with the sound..whenever i am watching any video on browser, YouTube, netflix etc.. after certain time the audio coming out becomes low but the level of volume remains same in sound settings as it was before so there is no...
  10. Audio Dropped Out Suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Dropped Out Suddenly: All of a sudden I have no audio. My speakers are turned on and volume is up. Edge tabs all show that they are not muted. Sound was fine two minutes ago and now it's gone. I can't restart because I'm downloading something and if the download is interrupted the last 12 hours...