Windows 10: Windows 11 software problems

Discus and support Windows 11 software problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I recently got a new windows 11 PC and now I'm facing problems. I just woke up one day and my PC booted up normally but took about 15 minutes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Topi Vallius, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Windows 11 software problems

Hi! I recently got a new windows 11 PC and now I'm facing problems. I just woke up one day and my PC booted up normally but took about 15 minutes to finish the login process when normally it logs me in within a second of entering the PIN. Now the first few times my desktop was also black and I couldn't even open task manager. It stayed like that for a few minutes until I finally got to the desktop. Now it hasn't showed me that black screen for a while but the login is still a 15-minute process. And now it gets weird. My file explorer, despite the PC running windows 11, is exactly the same as t

:)

Topi Vallius, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 18, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 18, 2023
  4. Windows 11 software problems

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 software problems

1. Windows 11 software problems - Similar Threads - software problems

2. My shift button doesnt work anymore. Hardware of software problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    My shift button doesnt work anymore. Hardware of software problem: My shift button doesn't work. For example, when I do SHIFT + 2. I just get a 2 instead of an @ sign.For example, when I do SHIFT + 5. I just get a 5 instead of a percent sign.For example, when I do SHIFT + a letter. It is not capitalized. It's just a lowercase letter then. I...
  3. Sound software problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound software problem: I have a Dell mini pc model optiplex 3040 from 2017 with Realtek High definition sound card. I installed Windows 11 recently and updated evrything possible . But whenever the pc goes to sleep, the sound card stops to work, then I have to restart the pc to get the sound back....
  4. Sound software problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound software problem: I have a Dell mini pc model optiplex 3040 from 2017 with Realtek High definition sound card. I installed Windows 11 recently and updated evrything possible . But whenever the pc goes to sleep, the sound card stops to work, then I have to restart the pc to get the sound back....
  5. Sound software problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Software problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software problem: i ahve a problem in software make my laptop isnt working and had a lot of issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-problem/2ca0809b-1ed0-4f7d-96e1-ae59796b1667
  7. Software problem

Software problem: i ahve a problem in software make my laptop isnt working and had a lot of issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-problem/2ca0809b-1ed0-4f7d-96e1-ae59796b1667
  8. touchpad disapeard no way to tell if hardware or software problem asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad disapeard no way to tell if hardware or software problem asus zenbook: asus zenbook ux535l ni sign of touchpad in device manger programs no pointer in bios ect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-disapeard-no-way-to-tell-if-hardware-or/d011562e-56ef-4f04-ba36-a0e3e5e16a59
  9. touchpad disapeard no way to tell if hardware or software problem asus zenbook

touchpad disapeard no way to tell if hardware or software problem asus zenbook: asus zenbook ux535l ni sign of touchpad in device manger programs no pointer in bios ect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-disapeard-no-way-to-tell-if-hardware-or/d011562e-56ef-4f04-ba36-a0e3e5e16a59
  10. Software problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software problems: I can’t open any program on Windows including the settings. the only thing I can access is the start menu and the run command using win+r, the only way I can turn off the pc is to physically unplug it from my wall And I’ve tried ctrl+alt+del and that doesn’t work either...