Windows 10: Windows 11 Shutting Down Randomly Only Started Recently

Discus and support Windows 11 Shutting Down Randomly Only Started Recently in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning Everyone!I have a CyberpowerPC with an AMD Ryzen 7 5700. It's about a year old and I bought it brand new. I've never had any problems, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shy Glizzy, Oct 24, 2024 at 12:17 PM.

1. Windows 11 Shutting Down Randomly Only Started Recently

Good Morning Everyone!I have a CyberpowerPC with an AMD Ryzen 7 5700. It's about a year old and I bought it brand new. I've never had any problems, but all of a sudden two weeks ago it began shutting down randomly. I was advised to check the temps and it seems that my CPU runs a litle bit hot at 75C when under high stress Video Editing. However, I downloaded Unigine Benchmark yesterday and it's able to run through the entire process and reach about 78C without crashing or restarting, so I'm curious to see if there's something else causing it. I've recently reinstalled windows from scratch, t

:)

Thema:

Windows 11 Shutting Down Randomly Only Started Recently

1. Windows 11 Shutting Down Randomly Only Started Recently - Similar Threads - Shutting Down Randomly

2. Windows 11 Shutting Down Randomly Only Started Recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shutting Down Randomly Only Started Recently: Good Morning Everyone!I have a CyberpowerPC with an AMD Ryzen 7 5700. It's about a year old and I bought it brand new. I've never had any problems, but all of a sudden two weeks ago it began shutting down randomly. I was advised to check the temps and it seems that my CPU...
  3. Computer Randomly Shuts Down Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Shuts Down Windows 11: Good Evening,I upgraded my computer from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and all of a sudden my computer randomly shut down almost twice a day.I checked the Event Viewer and Windows PowerShell and came across this;Id : 1074LevelDisplayName : InformationTimeCreated : 9/16/2023...
  4. Windows 11 keeps shutting down randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps shutting down randomly.: This has happened more and more frequently over the past few weeks. The most recent Event Viewer shows the following:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 7/2/2023 9:52:09 PM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User:...
  5. Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs: Ever since I downloaded and installed Windows 11, my computer randomly shuts down.I am using a Dell XPS 13 as my primary computer. It did not have any problems like this when I was running Windows 10. There appears to be no trigger or reason for the shut down. Everything just...
  6. Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs

Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs: Ever since I downloaded and installed Windows 11, my computer randomly shuts down.I am using a Dell XPS 13 as my primary computer. It did not have any problems like this when I was running Windows 10. There appears to be no trigger or reason for the shut down. Everything just...
  7. Windows 11 Randomly Shuts down. No reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly Shuts down. No reboot.: I used the Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade on Feb 2, 2023. Installed version 22H2.The system randomly shuts down.The event viewer gives the following error:The process C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe DESKTOP-61C3S6T has initiated the power off of computer DESKTOP-61C3S6T on...
  8. Windows 11 Randomly Shuts down. No reboot.

Windows 11 Randomly Shuts down. No reboot.: I used the Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade on Feb 2, 2023. Installed version 22H2.The system randomly shuts down.The event viewer gives the following error:The process C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe DESKTOP-61C3S6T has initiated the power off of computer DESKTOP-61C3S6T on...
  9. Windows 11 shut down only once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shut down only once: Windows 11 shut down only once https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-shut-down-only-once/35f4e398-24a8-4904-8a4b-3975e470ce59
  10. Windows 11 shut down only once

Windows 11 shut down only once: Windows 11 shut down only once https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-shut-down-only-once/35f4e398-24a8-4904-8a4b-3975e470ce59