Windows 10: Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

Discus and support Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the question above says, when i open up settings and type for example display settings, it shows up on the left side, but once i click it it opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arvids Ermans, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

As the question above says, when i open up settings and type for example display settings, it shows up on the left side, but once i click it it opens some random setting. Also when i right click on my desktop and try to open display settings it shows that its trying to open settings but then it just closes the window and nothing happens, does somebody know a fix for this issue?

:)

Arvids Ermans, Jan 2, 2023

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 2, 2023
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jan 2, 2023
  4. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

1. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it? - Similar Threads - settings are showing

2. how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing: how to fix when wifi option suddenly stopped after updates.??i checked it in network adaptors and there it is showing " This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 " .plz help me to fix...
  3. how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing: how to fix when wifi option suddenly stopped after updates.??i checked it in network adaptors and there it is showing " This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 " .plz help me to fix...
  4. Taskbar Not Showing In Windows 11 , how to Fix this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Not Showing In Windows 11 , how to Fix this ?: Taskbar Not Showing In Windows 11 , how to Fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-showing-in-windows-11-how-to-fix-this/f3213dba-5f66-45f5-9f39-dd2c8e23777b
  5. Taskbar Not Showing In Windows 11 , how to Fix this ?

Taskbar Not Showing In Windows 11 , how to Fix this ?: Taskbar Not Showing In Windows 11 , how to Fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-showing-in-windows-11-how-to-fix-this/f3213dba-5f66-45f5-9f39-dd2c8e23777b
  6. How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show: There are no options to customize search in taskbar settings.Things I have tried:Installed all Windows UpdatesRestarted Search ServiceSearch highlights shows enabled in settings but is grayed outenabling highlights in local group policy editorcreated new user profilesfc...
  7. How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show

How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show: There are no options to customize search in taskbar settings.Things I have tried:Installed all Windows UpdatesRestarted Search ServiceSearch highlights shows enabled in settings but is grayed outenabling highlights in local group policy editorcreated new user profilesfc...
  8. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?: As the question above says, when i open up settings and type for example display settings, it shows up on the left side, but once i click it it opens some random setting. Also when i right click on my desktop and try to open display settings it shows that its trying to open...
  9. My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?: My windows version [ATTACH] My settings [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-does-not-show-gaming-settings-how-do-i/3b03b670-6a92-4ccf-a02b-a41916c217e5
  10. What is 'Search' in settings supposed to do ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is 'Search' in settings supposed to do ?: 'cos it sure don't search ... [img] 117143