Windows 10: Windows 11 SD card Onedrive?

Discus and support Windows 11 SD card Onedrive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I inserted my SD card into my Ideapad 5 after I had taken new photos, the entire contents of the SD card downloaded to a file called Camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andytitus, May 12, 2024.

1. andytitus Win User

Windows 11 SD card Onedrive?

When I inserted my SD card into my Ideapad 5 after I had taken new photos, the entire contents of the SD card downloaded to a file called Camera Imports. I was unable to access the contents of the card to choose or to delete. I tried a different card and it was the same. Could this be caused by some interaction I had with Onedrive? Now when I take photos and then insert the card there is a box that flashes a moment on the screen 'looking for new photos' and then only the new photos are automatically downloaded to the file Camera Imports. I can't edit, delete, or choose which photos are to go t

:)

andytitus, May 12, 2024

2. SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 12, 2024
  3. SD card failure

Hi Andrew,

I would need to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you get a specific error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What's the current build of your computer? Press Windows key + R and then type winver.
    • Did you try to run a full system scan using your anti-virus? Can you tell us the result?
    • Does your SD card has a write protection?

Meanwhile, you may try these troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Open Settings> Update & Security> Troubleshoot> Hardware and Devices> Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check SD Card in Disk Management.

1. Open Disk Management.
    2. Your SD card will appear as a removable disk.
    3. Check if it has a drive letter.
    4. If it does not show anything, right click the SD card and then select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
    5. Click “Add” and select a drive letter, then click “OK”.

Step 3: Update SD card driver.

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Find your SD card and right click it.
    3. Select Properties.
    4. Click the driver tab and then select Update Driver.

Note: You may need to use a keyboard and mouse to connect to your laptop to perform the said steps if it does not allow on tablet mode.

Raymond Ave, May 12, 2024
  4. Windows 11 SD card Onedrive?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 12, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 SD card Onedrive?

1. Windows 11 SD card Onedrive? - Similar Threads - card Onedrive

2. Error code 0x8007017C when moving files from OneDrive to SD Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x8007017C when moving files from OneDrive to SD Card: I was having sync issues with my personal and one of my work accounts in OneDrive so I decided to reset my OneDrive, which made the two accounts get stuck on the resetting status. I was transferring a large amount of photos from SD Cards because I got back from a trip...
  3. Error code 0x8007017C when moving files from OneDrive to SD Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0x8007017C when moving files from OneDrive to SD Card: I was having sync issues with my personal and one of my work accounts in OneDrive so I decided to reset my OneDrive, which made the two accounts get stuck on the resetting status. I was transferring a large amount of photos from SD Cards because I got back from a trip...
  4. Windows 11 SD card Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SD card Onedrive?: When I inserted my SD card into my Ideapad 5 after I had taken new photos, the entire contents of the SD card downloaded to a file called Camera Imports. I was unable to access the contents of the card to choose or to delete. I tried a different card and it was the same....
  5. am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...: hello im so curious if i cann do this im currently dowloading my sims 4 games but thats not really the point im running out of storage so im going to buy some more storage but i dont own a credit card am i aloud to use visa gift cards?...
  6. am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...: hello im so curious if i cann do this im currently dowloading my sims 4 games but thats not really the point im running out of storage so im going to buy some more storage but i dont own a credit card am i aloud to use visa gift cards?...
  7. am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. OneDrive Location for Speed Advice re SD Card

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Location for Speed Advice re SD Card: Hi Guys Have a Dell Laptop and when i got it i added a 200 GB SDXC Card to use as my Cloud location. OneDrice , Dropbox etc. I have found recently the Sync / Download seems very slow. I have my download folder in OneDrive so all my Pcs point to that area to avoid duplicate...
  9. Help with Windows 10 file structure, OneDrive, and moving files to SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Windows 10 file structure, OneDrive, and moving files to SD card: I understand concepts of file and folder management but don't really understand the default folder structure that is automatically created when I initially set up the Surface Pro, especially as it relates to OneDrive. I have installed a new 512GB SD card in my Surface Pro and...
  10. How to Wild Card (*) delete hundreds of OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Wild Card (*) delete hundreds of OneDrive files?: I fell for a fake OneDrive update, and it doubled my Desktop Folders/Pictures/Documents files- The Duped files All have "Copy" added (see snips). In the far past I deleted files by using something like *copy*.* ... Exactly how would I do something like that (Run as Admin,...