Windows 10: [Windows 11] Screen flickering

Discus and support [Windows 11] Screen flickering in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I had a few BSODs on my laptop. I updated the AMD drivers to an old stable version. Now the screen keeps flickering when I switch between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoseaFP, Jan 10, 2023.

1. RoseaFP Win User

[Windows 11] Screen flickering

Hi,I had a few BSODs on my laptop. I updated the AMD drivers to an old stable version. Now the screen keeps flickering when I switch between applications.Kindly help.Thank you

:)

RoseaFP, Jan 10, 2023

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 10, 2023
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 10, 2023
  4. [Windows 11] Screen flickering

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft Support

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

[Windows 11] Screen flickering

1. [Windows 11] Screen flickering - Similar Threads - Screen flickering

2. My screen flickers one time after opening my computer or after restarting, I'm scared that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen flickers one time after opening my computer or after restarting, I'm scared that...: My screen flickers one time after opening my computer or after restarting, I'm scared that my computer is not okay or that have any issue, can anyone help me please :<...
  3. My screen flickers one time after opening my computer or after restarting, I'm scared that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen flickers one time after opening my computer or after restarting, I'm scared that...: My screen flickers one time after opening my computer or after restarting, I'm scared that my computer is not okay or that have any issue, can anyone help me please :<...
  4. Windows Taskbar not loading, black screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar not loading, black screen flickering: Essentially Windows Explorer.exe is constantly crashing, and then restarts but crashes againSafe Mode works, but device is completely unusableHere's the images of the crash Detailshttps://send.adminforge.de/download/92e03e6885b5deec/#2e6fuZNOS2RBZpcWx6RfGwThank you...
  5. Windows Taskbar not loading, black screen flickering

Windows Taskbar not loading, black screen flickering: Essentially Windows Explorer.exe is constantly crashing, and then restarts but crashes againSafe Mode works, but device is completely unusableHere's the images of the crash Detailshttps://send.adminforge.de/download/92e03e6885b5deec/#2e6fuZNOS2RBZpcWx6RfGwThank you...
  6. Laptop screen flickering when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen flickering when plugged in: My 2020 ROG Strix g512li recently started having issues when plugged in. The screen started flickering, near the top of the screen it looks like certain horizontal strips are showing, there appears to be temporary screen burn in, but there is a very narrow sliver at the top...
  7. Laptop screen flickering when plugged in

Laptop screen flickering when plugged in: My 2020 ROG Strix g512li recently started having issues when plugged in. The screen started flickering, near the top of the screen it looks like certain horizontal strips are showing, there appears to be temporary screen burn in, but there is a very narrow sliver at the top...
  8. Thick flickering lines at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thick flickering lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Initially I had a pink line at the bottom of my screen which was also there on HP logo screen and after 30 days today I have thick flickering screen at the bottom which covers half of my taskbar. The flickering part is in pink and green color and weirdly it tries to...
  9. Thick flickering lines at the bottom of the screen

Thick flickering lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Initially I had a pink line at the bottom of my screen which was also there on HP logo screen and after 30 days today I have thick flickering screen at the bottom which covers half of my taskbar. The flickering part is in pink and green color and weirdly it tries to...
  10. My Gigabyte gd g5 screen flickering

My Gigabyte gd g5 screen flickering: Here is the video of itMy laptop start flickering after a few minute i start it does this mean my graphic card is having problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gigabyte-gd-g5-screen-flickering/fbc2bd35-ba02-4fa4-9792-be8aeded32ef