Windows 10: Windows 11 ruined my computer

Discus and support Windows 11 ruined my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft forced an install on my computer of windows 11. I am no longer able to download my files to my desktop. Windows keeps trying to force me save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dora Mahan, Jul 2, 2024.

1. Windows 11 ruined my computer

Microsoft forced an install on my computer of windows 11. I am no longer able to download my files to my desktop. Windows keeps trying to force me save it in one drive. Also, computer constantly disconnects from Wifi. Tried to revert to Windows 10, but it's been more than 10 days. Microsoft should purchase me a new computer.

:)

Dora Mahan, Jul 2, 2024
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Jul 2, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2024
  4. bobkn Win User

Windows 11 ruined my computer

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I haven't had to face that problem with any of my PCs yet. (Touch wood. [Old pagan ritual to avoid bad luck.])

You may ultimately have to re-install Windows, but I hope that someone can offer a less painful fix.

A suggestion: "Windows 10 update ruined my computer" sounds like a ranting post. There are many helpful people here, but they respond better to requests for help than to complaints.

bobkn, Jul 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 ruined my computer

1. Windows 11 ruined my computer - Similar Threads - ruined computer

2. Windows Explorer randomly jumps to 100% gpu for a few seconds, ruins computer fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer randomly jumps to 100% gpu for a few seconds, ruins computer fps: I have a RTX 3070 and recently windows explorer will randomly spike up to 100% gpu usage for a few seconds for seemingly no reason, this happens when im doing something not demanding like watching netflix, or playing something like fortnite, and it basically lowers my fps to...
  3. Windows Explorer randomly jumps to 100% gpu for a few seconds, ruins computer fps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer randomly jumps to 100% gpu for a few seconds, ruins computer fps: I have a RTX 3070 and recently windows explorer will randomly spike up to 100% gpu usage for a few seconds for seemingly no reason, this happens when im doing something not demanding like watching netflix, or playing something like fortnite, and it basically lowers my fps to...
  4. I installed Onedrive by mistake. Now my computer is ruined, and I can't receive E-mail...

I installed Onedrive by mistake. Now my computer is ruined, and I can't receive E-mail...: I installed Onedrive by mistake. Now my computer is ruined, and I can't receive E-mail anymore. Help me!Please help me get rid if this awful malicious virus called ONEDRIVE!!!! I want my computer back, fast!I need help to get rid of this cancer, and then burn it with fire and...
  5. Windows 11 ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ruined my computer: Microsoft forced an install on my computer of windows 11. I am no longer able to download my files to my desktop. Windows keeps trying to force me save it in one drive. Also, computer constantly disconnects from Wifi. Tried to revert to Windows 10, but it's been more than 10...
  6. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS: What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't want every single thing from both computers at all times and it breaks my stuff when I try to turn it off. I've tried...
  7. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS: What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't want every single thing from both computers at all times and it breaks my stuff when I try to turn it off. I've tried...
  8. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?

Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?: I am beyond frustrated right now. I opened my laptop a couple of weeks ago, did an update to be ready for the job I just got hired on, and now that I'm working, everything about the interface in Windows has changed and been bundled together in a sloppy mess. They removed...
  10. Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?: I am beyond frustrated right now. I opened my laptop a couple of weeks ago, did an update to be ready for the job I just got hired on, and now that I'm working, everything about the interface in Windows has changed and been bundled together in a sloppy mess. They removed...