Windows 10: Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever

Discus and support Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I performed the reset through Windows Recovery and selected 'Remove Everything.' However, I encountered two issues:The computer restarted unexpectedly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by p3tr82, Aug 27, 2023.

1. p3tr82 Win User

Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever

I performed the reset through Windows Recovery and selected 'Remove Everything.' However, I encountered two issues:The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error during Windows installation. As a result, the installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click ‘OK’ to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.I resolved this by following a guide that involved running 'regedit' and modifying 'setup.exe' located under '/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/Setup/Status/ChildCompletion.' I changed the data value from 1 to 3.Another issue occurred: 'Windows could not c

:)

p3tr82, Aug 27, 2023

2. Just a moment takes forever

Come on, Windows

It's been three days for me trying to repair, and re-install windows 10, so many issues I have to face... It's 2020! You still drag users to deal with such an issue with installation..?!

I'm doing a new installation on my pc, done everything suggested on internet, literally everything! Now I'm stuck with "just a moment" screen! It takes forever! C'mon, guys, again... it's 2020, make it fixed! I've delayed all the deadlines, I had to finish
    by this week, now I'm in trouble because of your superb OS! Why haven't you make it easy for us?

JimmyKristianto, Aug 27, 2023
  3. Crasje Win User
    Windows 11 reset stuck (full reset)

Hi,

I am performing a windows 11 reset and my screens seems stuck at 'een ogenblik geduld' which translates to wait a moment or something. There is nothing moving in the screen and I have waited for 45 minutes or so. I see some people getting stuck where the reset shows a % or something. I have the idea I did not even reach that in the process. What must I do?

Crasje, Aug 27, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever

Stuck on the "Just a Moment..." Screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below link replied by Yashwanth Kotakuri
    on 28th October 2015 and verify the result.

Redirecting

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 27, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever

1. Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever - Similar Threads - Reset Stuck Moment

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever

Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever: I performed the reset through Windows Recovery and selected 'Remove Everything.' However, I encountered two issues:The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error during Windows installation. As a result, the installation cannot proceed. To install...
  6. "Just a moment.." is taking forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Just a moment.." is taking forever: Help me,I been waiting for hours and yet it's not finished https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-is-taking-forever/29da4743-af33-4cb7-8eab-bc8241284738
  7. "Just a moment.." is taking forever

"Just a moment.." is taking forever: Help me,I been waiting for hours and yet it's not finished https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-is-taking-forever/29da4743-af33-4cb7-8eab-bc8241284738
  8. Just a moment takes forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment takes forever: Come on, Windows It's been three days for me trying to repair, and re-install windows 10, so many issues I have to face... It's 2020! You still drag users to deal with such an issue with installation..?! I'm doing a new installation on my pc, done everything suggested on...
  9. Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment"

Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment": I had an HP laptop lying around I hadn't used in awhile... And decided to do a complete factory reset to start fresh and make sure my computer was as fast as it could be. I restarted, pressed f11 to enter the advanced menu, and did a complete reset where I deleted...
  10. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

"Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10: I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to move them all individually, I just said screw it and went and factory reset my new laptop (windows 10) [Update & Security -->...