Windows 10: windows 11 reinstallation and activation

Discus and support windows 11 reinstallation and activation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've purchased a new laptop online with windows 11 home pre installed on it. If I do the clean install of windows 11 will the windows still be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gowri Kumar, Oct 24, 2023.

1. windows 11 reinstallation and activation

Hi, I've purchased a new laptop online with windows 11 home pre installed on it. If I do the clean install of windows 11 will the windows still be activated or should i purchase it again? Thank you

:)

Gowri Kumar, Oct 24, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 24, 2023
  3. Windows 11 reinstall

Hi there I'm using a dell inspiron 3501.

I always experience BSODs in my windows 11 PC. So now I'm trying to reinstall windows 11. I have backed up all the important files as well...

But at the moment I am confused whether should I reset my PC by removing all the files or clean install or a fresh start. Can you give me any suggestion and how the method actually works and the steps that I should follow to reinstall windows 11?

ShermindaPerera, Oct 24, 2023
  4. csatennis Win User

windows 11 reinstallation and activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Oct 24, 2023
Thema:

windows 11 reinstallation and activation

1. windows 11 reinstallation and activation - Similar Threads - reinstallation activation

2. Reinstall windows 11 cause activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows 11 cause activation issue: I have removed windows and reinstall it again but it require me activation key. I don't know the activation code but I have same PC with same hostname so windows should know that I have same activated PC. I have launched activation troubleshooting to solve this issue but...
  3. Reinstall windows 11 cause activation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall windows 11 cause activation issue: I have removed windows and reinstall it again but it require me activation key. I don't know the activation code but I have same PC with same hostname so windows should know that I have same activated PC. I have launched activation troubleshooting to solve this issue but...
  4. I can´t activate my windows key after reinstaling it

I can´t activate my windows key after reinstaling it: Hi, I have problem with activating my windows key. I had a problem with my laptop witch needed reinsatation of my OS. After that I normaly loged into my laptop and I tried to customize my screen pictue by it poed up an error that i don´t have my windows activated. I checked...
  5. I can´t activate my windows key after reinstaling it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can´t activate my windows key after reinstaling it: Hi, I have problem with activating my windows key. I had a problem with my laptop witch needed reinsatation of my OS. After that I normaly loged into my laptop and I tried to customize my screen pictue by it poed up an error that i don´t have my windows activated. I checked...
  6. Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.: I've had my windows computer for 9 years. since i built it,Device name TheDesktop Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 170C2402-67C2-47BE-B066-FB89DCA26974 Product ID 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating...
  7. Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.

Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.: I've had my windows computer for 9 years. since i built it,Device name TheDesktop Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 170C2402-67C2-47BE-B066-FB89DCA26974 Product ID 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating...
  8. Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. HELP: Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.

HELP: Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.: I've had my windows computer for 9 years. since i built it,i7-6700k1070gigabyte 16gb-RAM m.2SSD-250gbwin7 key upgraded to win 10 several years ago, when the first windows key i purchased had failed despite no hardware change. i called microsoft for support and they helped me...
  10. HELP: Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP: Windows 10 reinstall, removed my activation key.: I've had my windows computer for 9 years. since i built it,i7-6700k1070gigabyte 16gb-RAM m.2SSD-250gbwin7 key upgraded to win 10 several years ago, when the first windows key i purchased had failed despite no hardware change. i called microsoft for support and they helped me...