Windows 10: Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio

Discus and support Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm on windows 11 , Dell g15. I bought a new mic , which is perfectly recognized by the device & select as the default audio input device. but trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shagun Sharma, Oct 14, 2024 at 10:47 AM.

1. Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio

I'm on windows 11 , Dell g15. I bought a new mic , which is perfectly recognized by the device & select as the default audio input device. but trying to test the mic in setting or in any other app, it does not collect any audio. the mic test show 0% of total volume everytime, and noone can hear me in the meetings. ran all sorts of troubleshoots, it says no issues detected. updated the Realtek driver a 1000 times upgrade/downgrade. please help me with this. The mic is 3.5 mm TRRS mic.

:)

Shagun Sharma, Oct 14, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  2. jamos316 Win User

audio/mic jack

i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack.
    i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used.
    how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?

3. Realtek(R) Jack Mic not working.

The Realtek(R) Jack Mic isn't able to recognize that I have earbuds with a microphone plugged in, I've tried using an audio jack splitter adapter, the one that splits both channels and it just keeps saying it isn't plugged in. It also seems the Jack mic, when searching for it's driver on the device manager doesn't seem to show up, only showing stereo mic and intel array. I've tried troubleshooter and that says it's unplugged too. It's frustrating and detrimental, and I'd like help please.

4. Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio

Audio Jack playing pc sounds into mic input even with mic muted

I have a dell g7 laptop that has one 3.5 audio jack installed. I bought a corsair headset with a 3.5 jack on it, when I plugged it in my computer asked what type of device it was and i selected headset with mic. Everything works with output sound into my headset but with the mic it picks up the sounds from the pc and puts them into the input of the mic as well so my friends on discord can hear every sound that comes out my pc. This also happens with general recording as well. I have tried uninstalling realtek multiple times and I seen a video on youtube about using realtek audio manager, ( not the realtek audio console ) to change a setting about tying up the audio jacks together. I dont have this audio manager on windows 11 on my pc but i am trying to figure out how to do this so i can have my input and output free from eachother.

Thema:

Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio

1. Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio - Similar Threads - Realtek jack mic

2. Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio: I'm on windows 11 , Dell g15. I bought a new mic , which is perfectly recognized by the device & select as the default audio input device. but trying to test the mic in setting or in any other app, it does not collect any audio. the mic test show 0% of total volume everytime,...
  3. Jack Mic is not catching any sound!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jack Mic is not catching any sound!!!: I have an Alienware M17 R5 AMD. The built-in microphone works pretty fine. However, when I use my external earphone which comes with a mic, the earphone speaker works fine, but the "jack mic" does not work. The jack mic is visible when I switch "Headphones" to "Headset with...
  4. Jack Mic is not catching any sound!!!

Jack Mic is not catching any sound!!!: I have an Alienware M17 R5 AMD. The built-in microphone works pretty fine. However, when I use my external earphone which comes with a mic, the earphone speaker works fine, but the "jack mic" does not work. The jack mic is visible when I switch "Headphones" to "Headset with...
  5. PC does not accept headphone jack audio, realtek not able to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not accept headphone jack audio, realtek not able to install.: I have a severe problem I have been trying to figure out, I recently fresh restarted a PC I have recieved but the problem is that the headphone jack doesn't work neither the audio outputs in the back of the pc. When I open device manager Realtek Audio drivers are not...
  6. PC does not accept headphone jack audio, realtek not able to install.

PC does not accept headphone jack audio, realtek not able to install.: I have a severe problem I have been trying to figure out, I recently fresh restarted a PC I have recieved but the problem is that the headphone jack doesn't work neither the audio outputs in the back of the pc. When I open device manager Realtek Audio drivers are not...
  7. PC does not accept headphone jack audio, realtek not able to install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mic is not working in 3.5mm jack, Realtek HD Audio Manager is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mic is not working in 3.5mm jack, Realtek HD Audio Manager is missing: For so many troubleshooting I've done and across all platforms, for unknown reason, every time I uninstall or try to change the drivers, it keeps on re-installing the same thing. What I currently have here is "RealtekR Audio" but not Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have tried...
  9. Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks.

Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks.: I have a b550 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard from AsRock. The back panel I/O is specifically stated to include "Line In/ Front Speaker/Microphone". However, Realtek Audio Console thinks that the Back Panel is rear speaker/front speaker/ subwoofer. As a result, I am unable to...
  10. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...