Windows 10: Windows 11 RAM limited despite having no limit defined in msconfig

Discus and support Windows 11 RAM limited despite having no limit defined in msconfig in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having a massive problem with my RAM in Windows 11. I have 32GB of RAM installed in my computer, which properly shows up in the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alan RCD, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:47 AM.

1. Alan RCD Win User

Windows 11 RAM limited despite having no limit defined in msconfig

I'm having a massive problem with my RAM in Windows 11. I have 32GB of RAM installed in my computer, which properly shows up in the computer information. However, when I check Task Manager, I can tell that the RAM is capped at a far lower value than this, as Task Manager displays my memory usage as just shy of 100%, but the sum total of all of my applications' RAM usage is at around 3GB. I can tell that this is causing issues, because if I have two particular programs open a game and my web browser, neither one will exceed 1GB of usage, but if I close the browser, the game will go up to arou

:)

Thema:

Windows 11 RAM limited despite having no limit defined in msconfig

1. Windows 11 RAM limited despite having no limit defined in msconfig - Similar Threads - RAM limited despite

2. Windows 11 RAM limited despite having no limit defined in msconfig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 RAM limited despite having no limit defined in msconfig: I'm having a massive problem with my RAM in Windows 11. I have 32GB of RAM installed in my computer, which properly shows up in the computer information. However, when I check Task Manager, I can tell that the RAM is capped at a far lower value than this, as Task Manager...
  3. Limited access in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited access in Windows 11: I bought a new Lenovo Laptop with a Windows 11 Pro 23H2 already installed on it from its reseller. During installations of the software, I sometimes get an error of "Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..". For example, I...
  4. Limited access in Windows 11

Limited access in Windows 11: I bought a new Lenovo Laptop with a Windows 11 Pro 23H2 already installed on it from its reseller. During installations of the software, I sometimes get an error of "Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..". For example, I...
  5. RAM Limitation Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM Limitation Windows 11: had a problem with a bunch software like : Sketchup, Adobe Family Premiere Pro, After Effect, and also Lumion 10 that not smoothly running while ram usage still 50. for example i create a 3D things in Sketchup and Lumion while ram usage still 50 but very laggy. it's like...
  6. RAM Limitation Windows 11

RAM Limitation Windows 11: had a problem with a bunch software like : Sketchup, Adobe Family Premiere Pro, After Effect, and also Lumion 10 that not smoothly running while ram usage still 50. for example i create a 3D things in Sketchup and Lumion while ram usage still 50 but very laggy. it's like...
  7. Windows 11 have push it to the limit of my patience!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 have push it to the limit of my patience!: It is incredible how can you complicate in BAD WAY things by "improve" them.Little simple tasks that we are use to do it, now it require extrasteps.You removed a simple right click menus and made it imposible to use for a simple copy-paste task, you added those tiny icon...
  8. Limited RAM Usable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Limited RAM Usable: Hi! This is my very first question on Microsoft Community. I am having a RAM issue on my laptop, and cannot find a solution. I have 3 gigabytes of RAM installed, but the System tab in Settings says: 3.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable Does anyone know how to fix this? I've...
  9. Windows 10 ram limitation and gpt error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 ram limitation and gpt error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ram-limit-and-gpt-convertionvalidation/dcd6f1ef-d6f2-42cd-a64f-0cbafb6536c8 Do i need gpt to have 8gb ram, Pls help theres the link for the full desc bcuz im lazy submitted by /u/clarence5192007 [link]...
  10. ram usage seems limited

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ram usage seems limited: i'd just fresh install win10 pro 64bit and my only 3.21gb of ram usable out of 8gb.. im using windows 8 before and not having this problem. im using asus x550d Processor AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 2500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) win...