Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Probably I am doing it wrong, but....I have a brand new Windows 11 pro computer and at first, I have configured it with a local account. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fabio Almeida2, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems

Hello, Probably I am doing it wrong, but....I have a brand new Windows 11 pro computer and at first, I have configured it with a local account. I have installed all the stuff and configured everything for the user.Than, am I forced to add a local user account, than login with this local user account and after logged chose "change account definition" at start menu and choose "login with a Microsoft Account instead" , but this do not recognizes the account as a MS account.So, how can I allow or change the login mode ?by the way, we do not have local AD, we are a small companny and have the Entr

:)

Fabio Almeida2, Dec 21, 2023

2. Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work

My company bought a surface tablet with Windows 11 home on it. To get it joined to the domain, we purchased a license for upgrading to Win 11 Pro, and the license is in our O365 portal. I tried applying the license key from the portal, but it doesn't work.

bkoch-radntx, Dec 21, 2023
  3. Mateusz86 Win User
    Can't login to O365 home after migration Windows local account to domain

I used O365 home on my PC. For the tests I created a domain on my private server based on Win 2016 Datacenter. Then I connect my PC computer (win 10 pro) to the domain.

Then I migrated an user account from local one to the domain. And pufff... all applications works well (even OneDrive) besides O 365 apps (Excell, Word, Outlook, Onenote, etc.).

The trouble is: when I try to login to O365 account, when I put the password, than nothing happend. No error message, no nothing. Off course I am not logged in.

I removed and re-install office package, I made a fast repair of O365 package, i created new profile in control panel > Mail and deleted old one, I flushed local DNS history, and nothing Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems :(

Any suggestions?

Mateusz86, Dec 21, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems

Windows 10/11 Home vs Windows 10/11 Pro - Signing in

Hi,

Yes, that is correct. Windows 10 Home does not support domain accounts. You must purchase the Pro upgrade pack for that, plus which includes Bitlocker. I believe you would need to purchase Windows 10 Pro upgrade pack first, and then upgrade to 11 Pro Directly, because Microsoft does not sell 11 licenses yet AFAIK.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems

1. Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems - Similar Threads - Pro o365 login

2. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Login Problems: It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Login Problems: It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to...
  4. Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems: Hello, Probably I am doing it wrong, but....I have a brand new Windows 11 pro computer and at first, I have configured it with a local account. I have installed all the stuff and configured everything for the user.Than, am I forced to add a local user account, than login with...
  5. Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work: My company bought a surface tablet with Windows 11 home on it. To get it joined to the domain, we purchased a license for upgrading to Win 11 Pro, and the license is in our O365 portal. I tried applying the license key from the portal, but it doesn't work....
  6. Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work

Windows 11 pro upgrade key on o365 portal doesn't work: My company bought a surface tablet with Windows 11 home on it. To get it joined to the domain, we purchased a license for upgrading to Win 11 Pro, and the license is in our O365 portal. I tried applying the license key from the portal, but it doesn't work....
  7. Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps

Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps: Hey together,we have some strange Problem occurring on several laptop. Symptoms are:- not working Windows Button and searchbar, neither via keyboard nor via mouse- Login on O365 is gone and you can't relogin- the work and school account ist gone in settings and can't be...
  8. Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps: Hey together,we have some strange Problem occurring on several laptop. Symptoms are:- not working Windows Button and searchbar, neither via keyboard nor via mouse- Login on O365 is gone and you can't relogin- the work and school account ist gone in settings and can't be...
  9. making o365 login my windows login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    making o365 login my windows login: hi all, im helping a friend to make one of his employees o365 login his windows login on an existing laptop and its not working. he's started his own company, and this is the first time he's trying this and he's got 2-3 employees he's trying to set this up for. he...
  10. O365 home to O365 business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    O365 home to O365 business: Hi, I have used the Office 365 Home free trial on my Windows 10. After I have tried the Office 365 for Business free trial and bought the licenses. Currently I can't switch my home to business account to activate the Windows. Can you help me?...