Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing?

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 Pro. I dont seem to have the Microsoft store app. i can't open or download?? it may have been removed before update from Windows 10 Pro to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jjvela01, May 31, 2022.

1. jjvela01 Win User

Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing?

Windows 11 Pro. I dont seem to have the Microsoft store app. i can't open or download?? it may have been removed before update from Windows 10 Pro to 11 pro. How can i download the Microsft Store App??

:)

jjvela01, May 31, 2022
  2. keashia Win User

I'm a beginner an im missing the microsft store i and some other apps

hello again I did a hard rest on window's my computer and I'm a beginner an im missing the microsft store i and some other apps
    the version number is 20h2 19042.685

keashia, May 31, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing?

Missing Windows Store

Thank you for the extensive list but nothing worked for me.

1. Can't do this becauseI don't have Windows Store

I am running Windows 10 Pro - 2004 OS Build: 19041.450

2. I have done this, did not fix after restart.

3. I have done this, did not fix after restart.

4. Troubleshooter cannot identify the problem

5. wsreset.exe in admin cmd: You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link

6. Calculator or Microsoft Store is not in this list at Apps & Features.

7. Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\WINDOWS\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

Going to other troubleshooting forum. Microsoft Store seems to be uninstalled.

Going to the link provided to try and if it fails skip to step 11.

11. Repair Install does not bring back Microsoft Store...

I couldn't find step 16. I even installed windows ( a while back when having this problem)

But even a reinstall didn't fix it xD

RamonRobben, May 31, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing?

1. Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing? - Similar Threads - Pro Microsft store

2. *Microsft Store Issues - Windows 11*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *Microsft Store Issues - Windows 11*: Computer #1So, first computer iv had cross my desk started with Microsft store stating "offline" even through the computer is connected and im on the computer. This is reported since the user uses Quickbooks to submit payroll and will not submit if Microsft Store is reporting...
  3. *Microsft Store Issues - Windows 11*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    *Microsft Store Issues - Windows 11*: Computer #1So, first computer iv had cross my desk started with Microsft store stating "offline" even through the computer is connected and im on the computer. This is reported since the user uses Quickbooks to submit payroll and will not submit if Microsft Store is reporting...
  4. Microsft store Not loding in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft store Not loding in.: Hello Internet! i have windows 11 pro on a dell laptop, i had an issue where it would not install but now it wont load up so i cant check it stays on this screen: It has been on it for more that 30+ mins...
  5. Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro. Microsft store missing?: Windows 11 Pro. I dont seem to have the Microsoft store app. i can't open or download?? it may have been removed before update from Windows 10 Pro to 11 pro. How can i download the Microsft Store App??...
  6. microsft store

microsft store: i have been experiencing troubles with downloading call of duty infinite warfare. i only have 12gbs of storage left on my device i was trying to use an external hardrive to download this but every time i select the drive and click install it the install button goes grey but...
  7. microsft store

microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  8. Microsft store is broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsft store is broken: I am unable to launch microsoft store. When i click the app nothing happens. The app is not listed in the settings. Wsreset does not work it just shows i will need new app to download it and i have nothing to choose. Insgalling via powershell also does not work. Microsoft...
  9. Microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store: Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that...
  10. microsft store apps

microsft store apps: microsoft photos app backward and forward button is missing from my laptop in windows 10 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-apps/8cb0bec8-7551-4679-b524-c5e23589f813